2021 Ram TRX Dealers: No-ADM & Special Discounts Master List

Tried them 6 times and always got a no we want 15k over. Glad they changed there tune and made people offers. I'll stick with my 5k under msrp IL TRX dealer. Have a hard time going back to dealers that jerked me around and bullshited me for months
What are they asking now? I called them every Saturday for 8 weeks before I gave up on Freddy and his team.

What are they asking now? I called them every Saturday for 8 weeks before I gave up on Freddy and his team.
Ya looked on sight they are sold out with 4 coming. But they still list 102k on the incoming. Guess u gotta catch them on the right day 🤷‍♂️ . Whatever they lost my buisness awile ago. Hope you got one at a decent price or have one coming in👍

Ya looked on sight they are sold out with 4 coming. But they still list 102k on the incoming. Guess u gotta catch them on the right day 🤷‍♂️ . Whatever they lost my buisness awile ago. Hope you got one at a decent price or have one coming in👍
Yeah I am impatiently waiting on my ‘22 at 5K under sticker… I will never spend a dime with them.

Ordering your 2021 RAM TRX / Launch Edition.

This would be extremely useful to us. If any admin / mod wants to edit and work on this. I think it would help us all out. Seen this successfully on other forums with launches including the new Bronco.
  • Please comment below with dealer recommendations and whether or not they are offering the 2021 Ram TRX without ADM.
    • Dealer Name
    • Point Of Contact (Phone / Email)
    • City, State
    • Employee Pricing
    • Additional Discounts / Incentives
  • ALSO, If your dealer has any dealer documentation fees or offers delivery please include that as well.

2021 Ram TRX & Launch Edition Dealers List
StateCityDealershipCharge ADMEmployee PricingAdditional Discounts
IASpring LakeMotor Inn of Spirit LakeNO ADM - No Allocations Currently.?2% Below Invoice Price
TNFranklinFranklin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram+25K Launch / +10K All Others?No
TXSan AntonioAncira Auto GroupNO ADM - 1 Launch - Spoken For.??
TNColumbiaCDJR of ColumbiaNO ADM - MSRP (2 Non LE Allocations - Ask for Angela)??
OHCincinnatiJake Sweeney Chrysler Jeep Dodge RamNO ADM - MSRP?Flight Paid For, Picked Up from Local Airport
OHBrunswickBrunswick Auto Mart$5k ADM as of 8/20/20??
AZGilbertEarnhardt Auto Center (Charlotte Price)Above MSRP - Reported 8/24/20??
TXPlanoHuffinesNO ADM - MSRP - Travis Hallman??
CAWoodlandHoblit CDJR$10K ADM??
NCMorgantonJohn Greene CDJRNO ADM - Under MSRP - Bill Varsamis??
KYParisDan Cummins CDJRNO ADM - MSRP??
ILHerrinAuffenberg CDJR of HerriNO ADM - MSRP - Luke Munsell??
ILMarlonAbsher Arnold MotorsNO ADM - MSRP - Tony Janello??
ARHeber SpringsRed River Dodge Jeep RamNO ADM - MSRP - John Brown??
WYSheridanSheridan MotorNO ADM - MSRP - ask for Val or Benton??
GAWinderAkins CDJRNO ADM - MSRP
IDBoiseDennis Dillon CDJRNO ADM - MSRP
COSteamboat SpringsSteamboat MotorsNO ADM - MSRP - Dave Roberts
CTMadisonMadison CJDRNO ADM - MSRP - MIKE RAMCKE
TXMcAllenBurns Motor Co.NO ADM - MSRP - Joe Figueroa

Dealer Contact Information:

List was created with help from Ram-TRX forum members, Ram 1500 TRX FB Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1812830642341407/) and my personal research to find a TRX.

Performance CDJR Delaware in Ohio.
Kurt Keyser 757-777-6509
$5500 off of MSRP
No nitrogen tires, windows tint, or any adds.
Will pickup from Columbus(CMH) Airport
$250 Doc fee $35 title and reg are the only fees.

Can collect sales tax for Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Arizona, California, and South Carolina. Otherwise there will be no tax collected.

I was able to order my 2022 RAM TRX at sticker from Krystal CJDR in Warrensburg, NY. My point of contact is Dan Young and he's been unbelievably patient and helpful - all while dealing with me from 500 miles away. They are not taking employee pricing, but avoiding the massive fees is worth the long drive!

Tried them 6 times and always got a no we want 15k over. Glad they changed there tune and made people offers. I'll stick with my 5k under msrp IL TRX dealer. Have a hard time going back to dealers that jerked me around and bullshited me for months
Which dealer in IL?

Does Dave Smith or Dennis Dillon in Idaho have a presence on this forum?

Does Dave Smith or Dennis Dillon in Idaho have a presence on this forum?
I haven’t heard of either of them here but Dave Smiths great deals vanished a bit with the new owners.

I haven’t heard of either of them here but Dave Smiths great deals vanished a bit with the new owners.
Nobody could beat them in pricing for a very long time. Too bad they sold but Dennis Dillon is closer to Boise anyway.

There’s zero large Idaho metro dealers offering “deals” that I know of. I went out of state (Washington) and now that dealer is also over sticker. Good luck on your hunt. I’m pretty sure there’s a guy / gal on here from Peterson but they’re also over sticker.

There’s zero large Idaho metro dealers offering “deals” that I know of. I went out of state (Washington) and now that dealer is also over sticker. Good luck on your hunt. I’m pretty sure there’s a guy / gal on here from Peterson but they’re also over sticker.

Dennis Dillon used to have the rep of making good deals. I'll be new to the Boise area so looking for a good dealer to give my biz to.

There’s zero dealers locally. It’s why I went to Washington aka you won’t find an MSRP deal anywhere near Boise.

Yeah I am impatiently waiting on my ‘22 at 5K under sticker… I will never spend a dime with them.
Im also in California looking to buy from out of state. Do you how the sales tax would work with the dmv if we register it here?

Im also in California looking to buy from out of state. Do you how the sales tax would work with the dmv if we register it here?
When I bought my Raptor in Texas, I just paid the dealer fees and paid the registration and taxes at the dmv. I think it might vary state to state though.

Reactions: Moe
Another Idaho guy here, dredging up an old thread. I'm in Boise and considering a 2k mile road trip (one way) for one of the widely advertised big discounts in Kentucky, Iowa, or Virginia. Anyone have any better luck with a nearby state lately? At 10k off sticker, it just makes sense to take the time to travel, but I'd much rather spend less time to find one closer to Boise.

Another Idaho guy here, dredging up an old thread. I'm in Boise and considering a 2k mile road trip (one way) for one of the widely advertised big discounts in Kentucky, Iowa, or Virginia. Anyone have any better luck with a nearby state lately? At 10k off sticker, it just makes sense to take the time to travel, but I'd much rather spend less time to find one closer to Boise.
Travel…. There’s zero deals anywhere around us. Bud Clary in Washington did small discounts but I think that’s also done.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back