Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX

2021-Hennessey_RAM_TRX_MAMMOTH_1000.jpg

SEALY, Texas, Jan. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) team is blasting into 2021 with an all-new high-performance pickup – the limited-edition HENNESSEY MAMMOTH 1000.

The complete, turnkey, vehicle is built upon the highly acclaimed 2021 RAM 1500 TRX. That performance-tuned pickup leaves the factory with a supercharged 6.2-liter V8, which is rated at 702 bhp and 650 lb-ft of torque, an 8-speed automatic and permanent 4-wheel drive. The team at Hennessey, never satisfied with stock tuning, enhances and upgrades the RAM into the MAMMOTH 1000.

The upgrades to the MAMMOTH 1000 include an upgraded supercharger, pulley upgrades, stainless-steel headers, high-flow exhaust componentry, and new HPE calibration. Power output jumps to 1,012 bhp and 969 lb-ft of torque – that's 310 bhp and 319 lb-ft of torque more than the showroom stock TRX!

Complementing the powertrain enhancements is the MAMMOTH OFF-ROAD STAGE 1 package, complete with a 2.5-inch lift. This comprehensive package includes a custom front bumper with LED lights, 20-inch Hennessey 10-spoke wheels, 35-inch off-road tires, and a front suspension leveling kit. Other upgrades include a retractable electronic bed cover, and electronic fold-out steps.

The total turnkey cost for the HENNESSEY MAMMOTH 1000, including a 2021 RAM 1500 TRX and a 2-year / 24,000-mile warranty, is $135,350 not including delivery.

"The RAM 1500 TRX is exciting in stock configuration, but I'm seeking extraordinary," said Founder and CEO, John Hennessey. "The MAMMOTH 1000 upgrades completely transform this impressive pickup into something astonishingly powerful, visually exciting, and indisputably unique."

HENNESSEY MAMMOTH 1000 truck production will be limited to just 200 units for the 2021 model year. Each vehicle will be fitted with serial numbered plaques. Orders can be placed through authorized FCA/RAM retailers or HENNESSEY directly by calling 979.885.1300 or visiting www.HennesseyPerformance.com. Deliveries begin in Q2 2021.

MAMMOTH 1000 SPECIFICATIONS:

POWER:

• 1,012 bhp
  • 969 lb-ft torque
PERFORMANCE:
  • 0-60 mph: 3.2 seconds
  • 1/4 mile: 11.4 seconds @ 120 mph
MAMMOTH 1000 UPGRADE INCLUDES:
  • Upgraded 2.65L Supercharger System
  • Lower Pulley Upgrade
  • Upper Pulley Upgrade
  • Stainless-Steel Long Tube Headers
  • High-Flow Catalytic Converters
  • Upgraded High-Flow Fuel Injectors
  • High-Flow Mid Pipes
  • High-Flow Fuel Injectors
  • High-Flow Air Induction System
  • Crank Case Ventilation System
  • HPE Calibration Upgrade
  • MAMMOTH Custom Front Bumper
  • LED Lights in Front Bumper
  • MAMMOTH Rear Bumper
  • Retractable Electronic Bed Cover
  • Upgraded Electronic Fold-Out Steps
  • 20-Inch Hennessey 10-Spoke Wheels
  • 35-Inch Off-Road Tires
  • Front Suspension Leveling Kit
  • All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
  • Professional Installation
  • Chassis Dyno Testing
  • Road Testing (up to 200 miles)
  • Hennessey Exterior Badge
  • MAMMOTH 1000 Exterior Badges
  • Serial Number Plaques
  • Limited edition of 1 of 200
  • 2-Year / 24,000-Mile Warranty

I think I’ll stick w my measly factory model..... 😂

Seriously this guy is a joke....remarkable that he is still in business.....

Look what he listed?

a 2.5" suspension lift and a "front leveling kit"

a 0-60 and 1/4 time for a truck that has never been built..

35" tires on 20s.... There goes the speed rating....

He is just cut a pasting nonsense from other builds

Yes the suspension “upgrades” could very well be downgrades. Buyer beware.
I never liked leveling kits. They are for looks alone. They decrease ride quality in most cases by compressing the coil and making is ride stiffer.

Hard pass.

On the front leveling topic, and I've mentioned this before, I had the SVC adjustable collars on the Raptor and it was a fantastic product that actually improved off road performance rather than take anything away from it. I sure hope SVC or someone else makes something similar for the TRX.

Nothing against Hennessy but I would rather take it to forza. They make some pretty sick trackhawks and do a lot of hellcat engine upgrades that don't cost as much as the base truck. If I ever decided to throw the warranty to the wind, I would only do power mods and a leveling kit. The only thing I will actually do to the TRX is lights, level, tint, ceramic, and maybe an intake if it makes the whine a little more aggressive. 702hp is enough for me.

Hard pass.

On the front leveling topic, and I've mentioned this before, I had the SVC adjustable collars on the Raptor and it was a fantastic product that actually improved off road performance rather than take anything away from it. I sure hope SVC or someone else makes something similar for the TRX.

@soulsea I have to ask. Did you have an escalade on 24s lowered with an exhaust and be on cadillac forums. Your icon just rings a bell. Possibly a blackbear tune

Ha, that's a good memory ... that was back in 2013. :)

file_zpsf3b07171.jpg

file_zpsa33230ec.jpg

Better than anything Hennessey would have done with it. :)
Nice... do you still have it? Or is it Rekt😂

Nice... do you still have it? Or is it Rekt😂

Nah, the car situation has gotten completely out of hand since then. I can't seem to be able to keep anything for more than a year, if that. Except for the Raptor for some reason, I was really fond of not only driving it but also of the places it took me, so I kept it for longer. I'm guessing the TRX will have the same affect on me.

I just want it noted that for once I am not the one who derailed a thread. :)

Ha, that's a good memory ... that was back in 2013. :)

Better than anything Hennessey would have done with it. :)
OMFG!!!!!! NO WAY. Dudeeeeee. total geek out moment. So I was in tail end of high school/college back then and I am going to admit it, legit your escalade was my laptop background through most of freshman and sophomore year in college. To this day the 2007-2014 escalades are one of the best looking SUVs in my eyes. I eventually bought a 2007 and slowly made it my own with tons of mods following you on the forums and I think Yukon forums as well, which is where i read up on and went with a custom blackbear tune. That's why I remember the icon image to your profile. Small world!

I followed you for a bit on the forums too and you had a bunch of cars.
escalade.jpg

my 07 i got right after college. For some reason speaking with you makes me really happy haha. I loved your escalade. the 07 body style came out when I was in middle school and I had posters and brochures of it for years lol. Yours was one of the cleanest I had ever seen.

it is an honor to meet you lol

Back