2020 TRX Build Tracker

They emailed everyone Monday afternoon after I pissed them off with my latest Youtube video that gave everyone a delivery month just like in December. So check your email and your spam folder. Should say its a message about your order in the subject

View attachment 4505
My dealership/salesman told me he couldn't put my name on the order because it was a LE.
I get nothing from ram.. or my salesman.. I'm screwed aren't I???

My dealership/salesman told me he couldn't put my name on the order because it was a LE.
I get nothing from ram.. or my salesman.. I'm screwed aren't I???
Hell they building dealer stock orders left and right. They flooding the market with ADM's. Honestly you can get built at any time, hopefully I can get rolling on build weeks again sometimes next week

I didn't receive an email Monday. I got one in December that said March delivery, so not everyone received the email on Monday.

I have been in D Status since mid December with a vin of 2907 order date of 10/15 so I don't think Ram knows what's going on. They should know my name I have ordered a Demon, 2 Hellcats, 1 Redeye Hellcat and I have a Rubicon 392 ordered that is in D1 status being built next week, so I don't think Brand Loyalty means much. I can't understand why trucks ordered after mine and higher vin numbers are getting built a head of me.

I didn't receive an email Monday. I got one in December that said March delivery, so not everyone received the email on Monday.
I didn't receive a single one either

@DoesRamCares?

I have been in D Status since mid December with a vin of 2907 order date of 10/15 so I don't think Ram knows what's going on. They should know my name I have ordered a Demon, 2 Hellcats, 1 Redeye Hellcat and I have a Rubicon 392 ordered that is in D1 status being built next week, so I don't think Brand Loyalty means much. I can't understand why trucks ordered after mine and higher vin numbers are getting built a head of me.
They dont mind how many MOPAR's you have purchased. You will be treated in the same way than anyone!! Its not good!!

I got a feeling that today is going to be a good day! Mainly because I just was able to pull my build sheet...
Awesome for you. Congrats. I tried to pull my build sheet but it’s a no go so I don’t think I am so lucky today.

A little bit of good news I was able to pull my Jeeps build sheet today so looks like I will be getting one of the first 392 Jeeps. I would rather have my truck built as I sold my Raptor back in October when I ordered the TRX.

A little bit of good news I was able to pull my Jeeps build sheet today so looks like I will be getting one of the first 392 Jeeps. I would rather have my truck built as I sold my Raptor back in October when I ordered the TRX.
Funny how that works...

I was told today I went KZP, but actually I don't see that as one of the codes. Does anyone have the definition? Thanks.

I was told today I went KZP, but actually I don't see that as one of the codes. Does anyone have the definition? Thanks.
I don’t have that one unfortunately, maybe @KnightMare can come up with it. Congratulations, you are very close.

Shipping from a vendor lot.

@DoesRamCares?
This whole process is so odd. I received the email for a March delivery but don’t have a build date. Others have a build date but no email.

@DoesRamCares?
How far out can someone get a build date/week? A week, a month? I would think I would have a build week by now if they intend to deliver my vehicle next month.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back