20" Fuel with 35" Ridge Grapplers

Love the RG...had same size on my Raptor and have them on my new 392 Jeep as well. I don't feel any performance loss....the look is well worth any slight performance loss anyway.

Love the RG...had same size on my Raptor and have them on my new 392 Jeep as well. I don't feel any performance loss....the look is well worth any slight performance loss anyway.
Thanks for the info!

Nice, @Boosted said he had a little at full lock in reverse so I hope mine is the same. My wheels will arrive Thursday, I'm just trying to decide on tires. What do you think about the Ridge Grapplers? any noisier? any performance loss?. It looks like they are about 8lbs heaver than stock.
Ridge Grapplers are the best all purpose tires there is in my honest opinion and I’ve tried a lot! lol

Ridge Grapplers are the best all purpose tires there is in my honest opinion and I’ve tried a lot! lol
I can’t argue that at all. Lately I’ve been going with the Cooper STT Pro lately due to it being very lightweight, looks aggressive and is fairly quiet.

I have Ridge Grapplers on my Wrangler and they seriously ride better than my factory tires. Really impressed with them thus far.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back