20 / 4 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/17/22)

I got a ship date of 1/24, is that still possible if my truck hasn’t started build yet? Went D1 last week, don’t wanna get my hopes up in these strange times

I got a ship date of 1/24, is that still possible if my truck hasn’t started build yet? Went D1 last week, don’t wanna get my hopes up in these strange times
The estimated ship dates are a joke. I think production usually starts 2 days after the estimated ship date (from what I’ve seen)

Your truck will likely be built a day or two before the estimated ship. I believe that date is typically when the vehicle leaves the factory for miscellaneous equipment, then gets parked/transferred for transport. I would anticipate yours to be at the dealer the second half of February, if everything goes well.

The estimated ship dates are a joke. I think production usually starts 2 days after the estimated ship date (from what I’ve seen)

In terms of the vehicle being transported from factory to dealer...no, that is not what the estimated "ship" date is. It is more of the "ship" date off of the actual assembly line, if you will.

In terms of the vehicle being transported from factory to dealer...no, that is not what the estimated "ship" date is. It is more of the "ship" date off of the actual assembly line, if you will.
Ahhh yes, makes sense as someone said blue is getting produced next week. With a 16 day average ship time to Pennsylvania hope to see it second or third week of February. Praying the trx gods are working in my favor.

So, if I got a build date of 1/30, expects build sheet a day or so after? Dealer called with D1 status update and proposed build date of 1/30. If that’s correct, I won’t check in here everyday wishing for a miracle. Lol

So, if I got a build date of 1/30, expects build sheet a day or so after? Dealer called with D1 status update and proposed build date of 1/30. If that’s correct, I won’t check in here everyday wishing for a miracle. Lol

Yes, it should populate around that date if not before. My ESD was 01/13 and I got my WS on 01/15. Build sheets are obviously well before that..

Ahhh yes, makes sense as someone said blue is getting produced next week. With a 16 day average ship time to Pennsylvania hope to see it second or third week of February. Praying the trx gods are working in my favor.
They build Hydro Blue TRX's every week. Here's a timeline for all 388 of them that have been built (keep in mind that week 2022-4 has just started, so it's low right now).

1642438378816.png

My ESD was 1/14. My truck was in G (trim) on 1/14. Build sheets don't show up on the weekend, so my build sheet came in today. Your truck should go down the main production line around that day, give or take a day or two.

My esd is 1-18 and got bs this morning.

Ok, plenty of info on assembly…. But what is getting it from plant to dealer like? Days, weeks, months?

Ok, plenty of info on assembly…. But what is getting it from plant to dealer like? Days, weeks, months?
Go back and look at TripleB's post. He lists average "WS to Lot" durations for every state.

20 more build sheets added this morning.

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLOR
119850 @MACXArizonaBlack
120817 @gunnyosuXNorth CarolinaGranite
122121 @RippinNDippinXNew YorkBlack
122658 @TeamOSGXAlabamaSilver
147788 @BigposerXColoradoSilver
148504 @JessicaXMarylandBlack
152062 @KJivXIowaBlack
165543 @Bdub003XPennsylvaniaBlue
168332 @Autoenthusiast2XPennsylvaniaGranite
168927 @TRXBankheistXKentuckyBlack
172407 @chefymikeXWisconsinGranite
189852 @vpiflyboyXCaliforniaBlue
193184 @XXX TRXXFloridaGranite
215848 @kertodXIowaBlack
215855 @the_wreckXIowaSilver
216104 @KulikiTrxXIowaBlack
216288 @DonzoXVirginiaGranite
227067 @DGheorgeXFloridaBlack
227650 @KclarkedXVirginiaGranite
246000 @sf2360XPennsylvaniaGranite

View attachment 31968
And the wait continues lol

Go back and look at TripleB's post. He lists average "WS to Lot" durations for every state.
Hey Eighty, I feel really dumb for having to ask, but where on his post does it show the average WS to Lot durations? I checked the main status tracker posts and don't see a chart for that.

Hey Eighty, I feel really dumb for having to ask, but where on his post does it show the average WS to Lot durations? I checked the main status tracker posts and don't see a chart for that.
It’s the Ws to lot section, broken down by state.

Attachments

• B0DDDC61-A894-41A5-99EA-FB76B80888DD.jpeg
    B0DDDC61-A894-41A5-99EA-FB76B80888DD.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 46

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back