TRX Fan
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2023 Jeep GC Summit
Did anyone else just get a promo email? Subject line: "Enjoy this offer on the back-to-back MotorTrend Truck of the Year® winner."

promo.png

The fine print: 1. Valid toward the purchase or lease of new and unused 2019 (excluding 2019 Ram 1500 DT), 2020 and 2021 Ram trucks or vans. Take retail delivery by November 2, 2020. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details

It doesn't explicitly exclude the TRX. The only caveat is that you have to take delivery by 11/2/20. I wonder if we'd be eligible for other promos/incentives at the time of purchase.

They are not going to give anything away for the TRX. These promos happen when FCA sees an excess of dealer inventory for any particular vehicle.

I agree... they don’t want to give us any deals this early in the game.

These are typically only valid for "in stock" units as well.

Yeah I doubt I'll see mine until late November as I've seen that they can sit around awhile until they are shipped out to the dealerships

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back