18 / 63 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (4/6/21)

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered on 8/19 and my truck hit today....904558@TREX702

Thanks again TripleB for doing all this work!!!

Congrats to all the other members and I hope none of you have been waiting as long as I have 🤬

What is the estimated ETA after you see your truck in line?
Congratulations, your one of the OG’s.... well typically you should get your WS in the next few days. Then, as your close to thee plant, you”should“ get it relatively soon thereafter.

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered on 8/19 and my truck hit today....904558@TREX702

Thanks again TripleB for doing all this work!!!

Congrats to all the other members and I hope none of you have been waiting as long as I have 🤬

What is the estimated ETA after you see your truck in line?
Congrats. Mine was a dealer order 8/19, built 3/15 and w.s. on 3/16. Showed up at the dealer in Ohio on 3/21 (230 miles away from plant). Hopefully yours is just as quick.

All accessories that get added at the Mopar upfitter. Bed liner, rambar, rock rails, graphics etc. then it goes back to the plant for emissions testing, shake down, final QC etc. and once it passes then it will get invoiced to your dealer and the Window Sticker will get released which means its ready to ship.
Awesome description...Thanks!

Added 63 more window stickers tonight, 4 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Robbie, @Bondkenbond, @ScottS, @Fisherman11
Wooo! Been a little over a month since the first build date I was given before it got pushed back...then had to wait 2 weeks from my build date to window sticker. Just gotta wait one more time haha...
Thanks @tripleB and @KnightMare for all your hard work!

Hi everyone! Mine is on this list, 905635 heading to a Louisiana dealership. So excited!!!
Congrats, hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!

Hi everyone! Mine is on this list, 905635 heading to a Louisiana dealership. So excited!!!
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting your truck! Enjoy that drive home, that 500 mile breakin will be over before you know it!

Ohh look. My original truck got built.

Congratulations to you all, exciting stuff! Have you each marked down now so you will get tagged in future daily updates when your trucks starts moving down the line. (y)
I filled my info in, mark me down as well!

No just von
Once you make it to status D then you will get assigned a VIN, come back at that point and update us again. We can at least keep an eye out for your build sheet and window sticker at that point.

My build got accepted and my Vin# last couple is 764657. How can I tack the build?
Got your VIN marked with your username man, you will be tagged again we your build sheet or window sticker show up as the truck moves through production.

Back