18 / 10 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/14/22)

I just left my dealer after cancelling my order. The GM swears it’s the little dealers getting the shaft even when they’re allocated for the order. I’m done playing the game…even though it hasn’t been super long, rural dealers aren’t the way to go.

Agreed, on the same notion RAM “rammed” through all the IE, simply because there was a premium, Stellantis and RAM don’t care about the customer. If I do keep my order, it will for surely be the last vehicle I order from Stellantis and RAM.

I just left my dealer after cancelling my order. The GM swears it’s the little dealers getting the shaft even when they’re allocated for the order. I’m done playing the game…even though it hasn’t been super long, rural dealers aren’t the way to go.
I am not sure that is the case because I ordered from a LARGE dealer in VA and I am seeing later VINs with the same options being built before me....

I am not sure that is the case because I ordered from a LARGE dealer in VA and I am seeing later VINs with the same options being built before me....
Yep, doesn't seem to matter. My issue is the lack of transparency from the dealers and RAM. The high volume dealers keep taking new orders and just shrug about the early orders not getting built.

RAM feeds the same BS canned lie that my truck is "waiting for parts". If RAM would just say "yeah, we don't know what the F&%$ we're doing and you'll get your truck when you get it", I'd be much cooler with that then outright lies to those of us that have early orders.

In my industry, a customer experience like this for my product line would get me fired in about 5 seconds.

@TriipleB - Thank you for formatting and posting all this data. It’s the best info I’ve found on all of the inter webs re Trx orders! I placed an order with Chapman 2 weeks ago. Do you mind adding my vin to member orders that you’re tracking? It’s 1C6SRFU98NN267981

Thank you and fingers crossed! I’m assuming 6 months or more for this build. Maybe in time for summer ;)

Seth

Yep, doesn't seem to matter. My issue is the lack of transparency from the dealers and RAM. The high volume dealers keep taking new orders and just shrug about the early orders not getting built.

RAM feeds the same BS canned lie that my truck is "waiting for parts". If RAM would just say "yeah, we don't know what the F&%$ we're doing and you'll get your truck when you get it", I'd be much cooler with that then outright lies to those of us that have early orders.

In my industry, a customer experience like this for my product line would get me fired in about 5 seconds.

I ordered an 2021 Sport Platinum Escalade in 2020 from a lower volume Midwest dealer, which needed up being delayed and delayed from parts and COVID related issues, got switched to 2022 MY but I ended up receiving 1 of first 18 2022 Sport Platinum ESV with my options in the entire country……why…..because it was my place in line not the dealer’s

Self Inflicted failure. :cautious:

NVME RAID, I was having an issue with my drives saturating the PCI bus, I was finally able to get my hands on a new RAID controller that allowed Bifurcation and was too impatient to wait until this weekend to "play" so I rushed in last night after the nightly scan and it didn't go as smoothly as I hoped. 🤦‍♂️ And no, didn't rebuild in an hour, Late night, it happened about midnight, and I started the rebuild around 3am. I knew I needed to get it back online before the 8am scan. I was still up when the family got up at 6 to start getting ready for school. :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Geez! I wish I could find an IT provider with that kind of SLA when it came to down time. :ROFLMAO: Most forum members don't know how spoiled we are to have you, thanks for everything you do!

@TriipleB - Thank you for formatting and posting all this data. It’s the best info I’ve found on all of the inter webs re Trx orders! I placed an order with Chapman 2 weeks ago. Do you mind adding my vin to member orders that you’re tracking? It’s 1C6SRFU98NN267981

Thank you and fingers crossed! I’m assuming 6 months or more for this build. Maybe in time for summer ;)

Seth
Use this link to submit your info for the tracker.

Thank you. what's going on with your order?
fuck if I know. I got the same exact build and I ordered a few days before you. on ram chat they said they got all the parts gathered. should be soon at this point. waiting on christmas to come u know

I ordered a Black TRX on 9/20 from performance with the 5500 discount, level 2, trailer group, sun roof, running boards, bed group.......still nothing....ordered a grey TRX on 12/22 from Chapman with lvl 1, sun roof and trailer tow group and it just went D1 today with a ship date of 2/2. There is no rhyme or reason to these build dates. It is VERY frustrating. Im not trying to figure out if it would be better to fly up and drive it the 1k miles home or have it shipped.

Geez! I wish I could find an IT provider with that kind of SLA when it came to down time. :ROFLMAO: Most forum members don't know how spoiled we are to have you, thanks for everything you do!
:ROFLMAO: Here's the really dumb part, I have no reason to even need/want that level of speed in my desktop. I do very little at home that demands that rate of Read/Write capability, but the same internal motivation that made me want the TRX drove me to keep pushing my desktop specs as well. It exists so I MUST! (y)

I'll try again tonight after the nightly scan since there will be no morning update on Saturday. Gives me 24 hours to get it working instead of just 11 :cool:

Reactions: Two
It's as though they are working toward me from both ends.
I feel the same way with a 169 VIN. I guess they don't like the 169s cause they build all around it and don't touch us.

I ordered a Black TRX on 9/20 from performance with the 5500 discount, level 2, trailer group, sun roof, running boards, bed group.......still nothing....ordered a grey TRX on 12/22 from Chapman with lvl 1, sun roof and trailer tow group and it just went D1 today with a ship date of 2/2. There is no rhyme or reason to these build dates. It is VERY frustrating. Im not trying to figure out if it would be better to fly up and drive it the 1k miles home or have it shipped.
I'm kicking myself for not doing the same thing and doing a second order with Lvl 1. I still may consider it since the way things are going it still my arrive before my "168" order.

Seth
Im just ahead of you 267202!

I am hoping that things pick up the pace here and we see ours by april or may at the latest, I definitely think that the will be here in time for summer. Most of the super long wait times are for early 22's ordered in june and july.

:ROFLMAO: Here's the really dumb part, I have no reason to even need/want that level of speed in my desktop. I do very little at home that demands that rate of Read/Write capability, but the same internal motivation that made me want the TRX drove me to keep pushing my desktop specs as well. It exists so I MUST! (y)

I'll try again tonight after the nightly scan since there will be no morning update on Saturday. Gives me 24 hours to get it working instead of just 11 :cool:
At those level of specs, I don't think you can legitimately call it a "desktop" any more. Your home machine is a server, just like your "pickup truck" isn't a "pickup truck", it's a "4-door luxury interiored supercar with a bed". ;)

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back