18 / 10 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/14/22)

cpctrx

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
19' Ram Rebel
Classic ram customer care experience this morning:
I called for a status update for my 119 vin (still D). i give my lady the info and she puts me on hold for five minutes.. When she comes back she says, "I know you said TRX, but is that a 3500 or a 2500?" Come on Ram 😂

nlflores

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
'19 GMC AT4
Naw, not yet ;) Restore complete and full scan started about an hour late, scanner shows another 39 mins remaining at this point so shouldn't be much longer.
Dang! You did a full RAID restore/re-mirror in under an hour!? Were they SSDs or something?

nlflores

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
'19 GMC AT4
I was so excited to see another 177 VIN, and then immediately heartbroken that it wasn't mine. Oh well, congrats to @Day Drinker , hopefully I'm right behind you on Monday's list.

Speedy3

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram Rebel, Taco, etron
Current Ride #2
Triumph Speed Triple
@tribleB - when a window sticker comes where do you post/update that? Is it in the original post when the BS was released, or in the next days post when you do your pull? Just not sure if I should watch the 1/10/2022 post or every day posts.
I'm also sitting in JB since Saturday waiting to go to KZ and get my WS. Not sure what the holdup is, looks like we have similar builds.

I hope we both get the good news from @tripleB in tonights scan!

OP
OP
tripleB

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
Dang! You did a full RAID restore/re-mirror in under an hour!? Were they SSDs or something?
Self Inflicted failure. :cautious:

NVME RAID, I was having an issue with my drives saturating the PCI bus, I was finally able to get my hands on a new RAID controller that allowed Bifurcation and was too impatient to wait until this weekend to "play" so I rushed in last night after the nightly scan and it didn't go as smoothly as I hoped. 🤦‍♂️ And no, didn't rebuild in an hour, Late night, it happened about midnight, and I started the rebuild around 3am. I knew I needed to get it back online before the 8am scan. I was still up when the family got up at 6 to start getting ready for school. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Phillytrx

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 trackhawk

NVME RAID, I was having an issue with my drives saturating the PCI bus, I was finally able to get my hands on a new RAID controller that allowed Bifurcation and was too impatient to wait until this weekend to "play" so I rushed in last night after the nightly scan and it didn't go as smoothly as I hoped. 🤦‍♂️ And no, didn't rebuild in an hour, Late night, it happened about midnight, and I started the rebuild around 3am. I knew I needed to get it back online before the 8am scan. I was still up when the family got up at 6 to start getting ready for school. :coffee::coffee::coffee:
You just gave me wood!

Evil_German

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Laramie
I'm also sitting in JB since Saturday waiting to go to KZ and get my WS. Not sure what the holdup is, looks like we have similar builds.

I hope we both get the good news from @tripleB in tonights scan!
I know my truck had to go and get bedliner/TRX bed decal/etc. added, but didn't think it would take 4 days. as we know, nothing makes sense at this point.
I'm sure we will see something soon - it's hard staying contained since i know that it is finally built.

LrdDrkHelmet

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Hydro Blue
Current Ride #2
2021 239FS key west CC
Looks like I will get my truck before I get rid of the temp tag 😆😆😆
DMV is so far behind, Hope I get tag soon or can’t trade in 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

evillrdnikon

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Limited (Sold)
Current Ride #2
1973 Volkswagen Beetle
Military
Air Force

I know that feeling except with networking at my job…. And currently my home pc where I decided to install water cooling and now my ox has been down since Tuesday 😅

evillrdnikon

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Limited (Sold)
Current Ride #2
1973 Volkswagen Beetle
Military
Air Force
it looks like more and more trucks are getting built and moving! Almost as if production has picked up. Seems more people will get there trucks slightly faster than expected? Idk… thoughts?

Speedy3

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram Rebel, Taco, etron
Current Ride #2
Triumph Speed Triple
I know my truck had to go and get bedliner/TRX bed decal/etc. added, but didn't think it would take 4 days. as we know, nothing makes sense at this point.
I'm sure we will see something soon - it's hard staying contained since i know that it is finally built.
For me it's just bedliner and that plain black decal that protects the intake snout. You're 100% right that it gets harder having patience once you're built and just sitting around..killing me slowly

CCSIRI

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Military
Retired Army
I really don't know how this happens... unless the dealer I ordered from doesn't have allocation so they skip over my order? Does anyone know or have a guess as to why this keeps happening?
I just left my dealer after cancelling my order. The GM swears it’s the little dealers getting the shaft even when they’re allocated for the order. I’m done playing the game…even though it hasn’t been super long, rural dealers aren’t the way to go.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com