BDS TRX

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX Lvl 2
Current Ride #2
2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide / 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Just a place for those of us who ordered late August and have the 168xxx VIN to keep track of dates and status changes of those around us.

Ordered: 8/23 from Chapman CJDR in Horsham, PA -- # 168237

168_Crew.jpg

Last edited:
Also ordered mine from Chapman on 8/24….168290

Are you planning to have it shipped to you?

. . . or go to PA and drive it home?

08/24/21 from Mark Dodge VIN 168314 Unknown status @ this time. Probably won't see truck until after first of the year.

Shipped, I thought about flying in and driving it back , but since it will most likely be in the dead of winter and it‘s almost 3,000 miles, shipping seems the better option.

Ordered from Performance Dodge 8/25. Currently in "D" status. VIN 168529.

I don’t guess I qualify as I am a 165. Ordered 8/20 from Chapman

* * * Anyone else who ordered from Tom at Chapman plan on flying in and driving home?

I've taken a peek at the route from Horsham, PA and avoiding that ridiculous PA Turnpike toll, the best route would be to jump on 81 south for the first 500 miles of break-in, no matter where ya live --

-- 2 hours at 55mph /under 3500 rpm for the first 100 miles to the Shell station to check oil and top off.
-- 3 more hours at 70 mph under 5000 rpm to the next Shell station to check oil and top off.
-- 3 more hours at under 85mph at full range of rpm to the last Shell to check oil and top off!

We can all stay on 81 south to Knoxville, Tennessee.

. . . If Florida - catch 75 south there in Knoxville all the way to Miami if need be.

. . . If Texas and west - catch 40 west in Knoxville all the way to L.A. if need be.

We can have a caravan of TRXs rollin' 81 south!

Break-In ride.jpg

Last edited:
Guess I don't qualify either.
Ordered 8/30 - As late as possible in August ;)
VIN - NN169019

Luther Brookdale Dodge/Ram - Minnesota

You would be looking for the 165 crew then.

Because he ordered from Tom as well, I suspect his wait will be similar if not the exact same as ours anyway.

What’s up “168 Crew” I ordered my truck from Performance in Delaware, OHIO on 8/30. I’m waiting on VIN 168901!!! I’m debating on driving back to NC which is right at 500 miles, not too bad. I drove back 3200 miles from San Francisco to Raleigh NC this summer. Bought my daughter a 99 Mustang Cobra with only 30k miles on it. West coast beach, Vegas, Grand Canyon and other stops on the way home made that fun. Ohio to NC, most likely this winter on my route home will probably just be cold and boring besides my BIG ASS SMILE driving me new truck Lol!

they actually have four or five trx trucks on there lot now with one on the way.

Good info to know. A lot of folks worried about Tom pulling through with his orders. . .

. . . he sold upwards of 100 units I think!!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back