"168 Crew" - Late August Ordering Group

About a week ago I asked Ashlie to keep an eye on my order and let me know when it changed status because I need to sell my 21 TRX before picking up the 22. She told me they have over 1100 orders. It was implied that she didn’t have time to do that. Looks like she changed her mind

About a week ago I asked Ashlie to keep an eye on my order and let me know when it changed status because I need to sell my 21 TRX before picking up the 22. She told me they have over 1100 orders. It was implied that she didn’t have time to do that. Looks like she changed her mind
I had emailed them about something and she let me know then

So the question still is did Ashlie email you out of the blue and give you a status update, or did you email her and ask her?
Also since your the first in the 168 crew to be in D1 status please let us know how they are communicating with you as far as status updates and such. I’m just curious how there gonna handle all these orders.

So the question still is did Ashlie email you out of the blue and give you a status update, or did you email her and ask her?
Also since your the first in the 168 crew to be in D1 status please let us know how they are communicating with you as far as status updates and such. I’m just curious how there gonna handle all these orders.
No, I emailed them and that’s when she told me.
I believe I will probably not receive another email until it leave the dealership. But I will try to remember to keep track of things and let you guys know

No, I emailed them and that’s when she told me.
I believe I will probably not receive another email until it leave the dealership. But I will try to remember to keep track of things and let you guys know
Thanks ! You the Man!

Ordered from Chapman on 8/24 vin168254 messaged Dodge Chat today who sent me a different reply then the ones I’ve been getting. Asked when it was moved to this status they said 4 days ago. I emailed Ashlie and company and got a reply that I am now in D1 with an estimated ship date of 9/30/21.

Attachments

• 15336811-1CEE-4B68-AB24-16485F3F25E3.jpeg
    15336811-1CEE-4B68-AB24-16485F3F25E3.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Ordered from Chapman on 8/24 vin168254 messaged Dodge Chat who sent me a different reply then the ones I’ve been getting. Asked when it was moved to this status they said 4 days ago. I emailed Ashlie and company and got a reply that I am now in D1 with an estimated ship date of 9/30/21.

What is your build?

Thanks for answering my question about trading in. I’ll probably sell locally and fly to pick mine up. However in Ky there are tax advantages to trading in vs selling outright.

I was wondering what the specifics are to the trade-in tax exemption, like can you sell to Dealer A and buy from Dealer B and still quality for the exemption. Does the buy and sell both have to occur on the same day, or can you sell your TRX today and buy a new TRX in less than X days to qualify for the exemption?

Hey, I saw you already had an order registered with 119016. Did you cancel that one, or are you wanting to track two TRX's?
I canceled that order through Chapman in Scottsdale.
I ordered the new one through Tom from Chapman. I will need to update my order with TrippleB

Back