"168 Crew" - Late August Ordering Group

I ordered from Tom on 8/25..I just reached out to ram chat and this is what they told me… not sure what “status”that puts my order in.

I concur, that's what everyone is waiting for. The big D1 status! Congrats!

Very soon! (tm)

Two more WINDOW STICKERS in the 168 Crew today . . .

168229 @Sherri06XXHawaiiBlack
168691 @Otterpups72XXPennsylvaniaRed

Congrats, your truck is ready to ship!! :D (y)

168 Crew now has :

-- 82 Registered VINS

-- 12 BUILD SHEETS

-- 10 WINDOW STICKERS

-- 1 DELIVERY

At the dealer today getting my 21’ Laramie serviced. Talked to the salesman about my TRX ordered on 8/24. Still in D-status and they tried telling me that there are no TRXs being built…blah blah, chip shortage…blah blah blah. Living in a small town and ordering from my local dealer probably not the smartest decision.

. . . yeah, those salesmen on the lot are not as 'plugged in' as folks are around these forums! Pay them no mind.

My local salesman tried telling me his 25k ADM was because they're only making 700 TRXs . . .

. . . I actually felt bad for laughing so hard to his face.

At the dealer today getting my 21’ Laramie serviced. Talked to the salesman about my TRX ordered on 8/24. Still in D-status and they tried telling me that there are no TRXs being built…blah blah, chip shortage…blah blah blah. Living in a small town and ordering from my local dealer probably not the smartest decision.
My local dealership told me today they sold their 21 for 117000... I laughed at him. Told him about my level two for 81000

. . . yeah, those salesmen on the lot are not as 'plugged in' as folks are around these forums! Pay them no mind.

My local salesman tried telling me his 25k ADM was because they're only making 700 TRXs . . .

. . . I actually felt bad for laughing so hard to his face.
Mine tried the same thing saying they are limited vehicles and hard to get. Him not knowing I already know everything about the truck and how sales things work 🤣 I talked them down to 5k over and still didn’t buy it. Went home that night found Tom at Chapman and went with his awesome deal

Mine tried the same thing saying they are limited vehicles and hard to get. Him not knowing I already know everything about the truck and how sales things work 🤣 I talked them down to 5k over and still didn’t buy it. Went home that night found Tom at Chapman and went with his awesome deal
Me too

Looks like @david.garcia92 finally got his cleared to ship status!

168254 @david.garcia92XXPennsylvaniaWhite

He holds 168's longest time to WINDOW STICKER with 18 days from BS to WS.

Congratulations on your truck! :D (y)

168 Crew now has :

-- 82 Registered VINS

-- 12 BUILD SHEETS

-- 11 WINDOW STICKERS

-- 1 DELIVERY

Looks like @david.garcia92 finally got his cleared to ship status!

168254 @david.garcia92XXPennsylvaniaWhite

He holds 168's longest time to WINDOW STICKER with 18 days from BS to WS.

Congratulations on your truck! :D (y)

168 Crew now has :

-- 82 Registered VINS

-- 12 BUILD SHEETS

-- 11 WINDOW STICKERS

-- 1 DELIVERY
Alrightttttt good news!!👍🏼👍🏼

Alrightttttt good news!!👍🏼👍🏼

Did Tom or anyone ever give you any idea what the holdup was? - I see in your Build Sheet you had a D1 to D status regression.

. . . does that mean they HAD your parts but then lost them or something and had to wait for them again? That's weird.

None-the-less, congrats on your truck finally being ready! Keep us in the loop on how the delivery goes please. (y)

Two more WINDOW STICKERS in the 168 Crew today . . .

168229 @Sherri06XXHawaiiBlack
168691 @Otterpups72XXPennsylvaniaRed

Congrats, your truck is ready to ship!! :D (y)

168 Crew now has :

-- 82 Registered VINS

-- 12 BUILD SHEETS

-- 10 WINDOW STICKERS

-- 1 DELIVERY
I am going to be in need of a support group lol. It did not feel real until the window sticker. Now its like....oh damn its really happening....

I am going to be in need of a support group lol. It did not feel real until the window sticker. Now its like....oh damn its really happening....
Yeah can’t wait tell I get into D1. I ordered 8-20. Feels like with me luck it won’t be tell next year ugh!

is there a support group for everyone who ordered in May watching you guys have your trucks built? lol. Sucks to be us! :ROFLMAO: Congrats to you all though!
Yeah that makes no sense to me, I have been trying to figure out if it was color, or a certain feature that make certain ones be built first., I have a friend who ordered in may and is still waiting in D status. It sucks, I was hoping we would get ours at the same time.

Did Tom or anyone ever give you any idea what the holdup was? - I see in your Build Sheet you had a D1 to D status regression.

. . . does that mean they HAD your parts but then lost them or something and had to wait for them again? That's weird.

None-the-less, congrats on your truck finally being ready! Keep us in the loop on how the delivery goes please. (y)
No idea, all they stated was it was delayed a little. Will do for sure.👌🏼

Thanks for putting this together, 168 group myself no status change yet.

Back