1262 has landed.

Sirbunnyeater

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'89 GMC 502, '18 Tundra, '86 Regal T-Type
56311532-BE69-409B-AB82-4E48D3B19F31.jpeg

It’s awesome. For those that are still waiting hang in there. It’s worth it.

also I am having the same belt noise that @Crazyotter is having. Sounds like a belt to me. Definitely intermittent for me.

Congrats on getting the trucks. Wanna supply an addict with some more pics of the red truck. Please and thank you :)
Man I can’t wait for you to get your truck... it’s going to be priceless to see your face... I hope you put the delivery on your channel!

Last edited:
Man I can’t wait for you to get your truck... it’s going to be priceless to see your face... I hope you put the delivery on you channel!
I think your guys reactions of not having to listen to me whine an complain so much will be just as good lol Only whining after that will be from t supercharger. Look forward you getting yours as well. Might try to race over and catch @tortolabob truck before he picks it up. I am in the same state. vroom vroom

Well guys.....I saw my first TRX in person. Entertainingly comedic experience. Huge thanks to @tortolabob for letting me see it. The dealership wouldn't let me see it at first. I am sure they thought I was gonna steal it or something. I told them I just wanted to see it. They said sold, I told them I just wanted to look from a far. Promised no pictures, not to touch, dont want a test drive or nothing, I'd stand 50 feet away. I drove around the lot and couldn't find it. Just wanted to see it. It was in detail. I pulled out my last card....I was like I know the owner (didn't say just from a forum), he is a cool dude....he probably wouldn't mind if I saw it from a distance. Kid was like who bought it then....I felt like an idiot as I was saying it...."TortolaBob" At this point to them I am just making things up. lol

They said I can see it when it pulls out of detail. I was like ok I will wait outside and catch a glimpse if it pull out of detail. I waited for almost an hour. Needless to say it didn't get pulled out of detail. Detail guy probably saw me just walking around the back of the dealership like a drug junky. I finally saw TortolaBobs profile pic rebel pull up so went and said "Hi" and held the door open for him so it looked like we were together. Snuck in with him and a couple other people who were there to see it that were regulars of the dealership. Saw the truck in the detail bay and it was amazing in person. I wish I could have stared at it longer. Has a massive road presence and mean stance. I want mine more then ever and this truck is worth the wait for sure.

Last edited:
Well guys.....I saw my first TRX in person. Entertainingly comedic experience. Huge thanks to @tortolabob for letting me see it. The dealership wouldn't let me see it at first. I am sure they thought I was gonna steal it or something. I told them I just wanted to see it. They said sold, I told them I just wanted to look from a far. Promised no pictures, not to touch, dont want a test drive or nothing, I'd stand 50 feet away. I drove around the lot and couldn't find it. Just wanted to see it. It was in detail. I pulled out my last card....I was like I know the owner (didn't say just from a forum), he is a cool dude....he probably wouldn't mind if I saw it from a distance. Kid was like who bought it then....I felt like an idiot as I was saying it...."TortolaBob" At this point to them I am just making things up. lol

They said I can see it when it pulls out of detail. I was like ok I will wait outside and catch a glimpse if it pull out of detail. I waited for almost an hour. Needless to say it didn't get pulled out of detail. Detail guy probably saw me just walking around the back of the dealership like a drug junky. I finally saw TortolaBobs profile pic rebel pull up so went and said "Hi" and held the door open for him so it looked like we were together. Snuck in with him and a couple other people who were there to see it that were regulars of the dealership. Saw the truck in the detail bay and it was amazing in person. I wish I could have stared at it longer. Has a massive road presence and mean stance. I want mine more then ever and this truck is worth the wait for sure.
My salesman got their first one in this week and asked if I wanted to come see it when we talked last week (he knew it would be in Mon or Tues when we talked last week). I told him no because I’d just be that much more anxious waiting on mine. He did send me a bunch of pics when they got it tho. I applaud you for waiting it out to see it in person.

My salesman got their first one in this week and asked if I wanted to come see it when we talked last week (he knew it would be in Mon or Tues when we talked last week). I told him no because I’d just be that much more anxious waiting on mine. He did send me a bunch of pics when they got it tho. I applaud you for waiting it out to see it in person.
It was a smart move to not see it in person. Its a strong tease. Immediately called the dealer I ordered with asking if there was an update knowing there wasn't one lol. I was impressed how tall it sits. It looked taller in pictures but in person just towers over everything. It honestly might be taller then my 99 F350 with a 4 inch lift..

Where the youtube video at or it didn't happen :ROFLMAO:

Where the youtube video at or it didn't happen :ROFLMAO:
Haha. I did have my go pro but I didn't even get to take a picture. I kind of just raced over there from work....during work when I saw there was one an hour away. Once I got there, I realized my gopro was dead. Also, since I was playing 007 trying to see it....I didn't want to bust out my camera and draw attention. My Youtube game is weak man.

Haha. I did have my go pro but I didn't even get to take a picture. I kind of just raced over there from work....during work when I saw there was one an hour away. Once I got there, I realized my gopro was dead. Also, since I was playing 007 trying to see it....I didn't want to bust out my camera and draw attention. My Youtube game is weak man.
A good effort though...😄

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back