$12.2M destroyed? Test Mule Stat Breakdown

tripleB

TRX Guru
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX 🦖
Decided to rerun the new version of the scanner on all the test mules just to get an idea of what FCA built only to be destroyed.
Figured I'd post it incase anyone else was interested. This was using the recent update that calculates US MRSP from the build sheet options.

Looks like only 12 left the country.

1611125121876.png

Depressing to think they will destroy these in such a boring way when other youtubers could do it in a much more entertaining way for us all to enjoy! (Makes me wonder if these type of vehicles end up in hollywood for stunts etc, and get destroyed that way?)

Depressing to think they will destroy these in such a boring way when other youtubers could do it in a much more entertaining way for us all to enjoy! (Makes me wonder if these type of vehicles end up in hollywood for stunts etc, and get destroyed that way?)
The risk of a none EPA non crash tested vehicle not getting destroyed is too high for them to risk for less than $10 million (in their cost) value. They set aside 300 million to pay EPA fines for 2021 because their fleet doesn't meet the guidelines set by the bunny huggers so $10 million is a literal drop in the bucket and they just write it off as part of the R&D process to produce a new vehicle.....

But I agree they could destroy them in a much more entertaining fashion. I'm thinking put a couple on monster truck wheels and run over a bunch of them and use the rest in a giant demolition derby ring with ramps

That's really interesting. I understand the reasoning behind crushing them, but it still hurts to watch!

Agreed, definitely hurts, could've been better used or did they really need that many mules lol.

They could have at least not used beadlocks,carbon,and any other parts that are short supply...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back