12 / 13 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/11/22)

whom in the forum is at the longest wait time?
Looks like these are the oldest (without a build sheet yet).

1641916738472.png

Looks like these are the oldest (without a build sheet yet).

View attachment 31493
Just for the record, I cancelled my original order (VIN NN100555). I have no idea if the dealership cancelled the order with Ram or if they left it as a placed order or not. Either way, I'm not waiting on that VIN as I placed a newer order with Cody at Dan Deery in September. That's the one I'm waiting on and I went D1 on that order late last month.

Just for the record, I cancelled my original order (VIN NN100555). I have no idea if the dealership cancelled the order with Ram or if they left it as a placed order or not. Either way, I'm not waiting on that VIN as I placed a newer order with Cody at Dan Deery in September. That's the one I'm waiting on and I went D1 on that order late last month.
I can assure you that the dealer did not cancel that order. I'm not even sure if they're able to cancel orders. But even if they could, there's no way a dealer is saying, "nah, I don't really want a TRX at my dealership".

Wow…..just under five months. I never thought I’d see the day. Might even be more difficult to be patient now that I know it’s real. Really curious if/when I’ll hear from my dealer. Communication has been horrible. Wouldn’t be surprised if I know more than they do at this point. Thanks to the forum….
Did you happen to buy at Hunter Lancaster? My VIN is close to yours and I think they’ve only had one 22 go to D1 so far.

Once you get a production date does that mean it’s D1? I have a production date the week of Feb. 14th

Damm @Fifty I am in the 184 group also couple ahead of you congrats hope I am on here soon

Once you get a production date does that mean it’s D1? I have a production date the week of Feb. 14th
Not necessarily. You will usually go D1 2-3 weeks before your build date. If you want definitive confirmation, ask your dealer to provide you an updated POC document. That will be the definitive proof of your current status, but I would estimate (based on others experience in this forum) that you'd go D1 about 2 weeks prior to your actual build date.

My VIN, 150997 (ordered August) finished building yesterday and I received a build sheet.

Congrats @Fifty !

It's getting closer and closer every day. I feel like it's going to happen soon!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back