119 / 42 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/26/21)

LOL. WTF 3041 is dust in the wind , nowhere to be found :mad:

@KnightMare Are any trucks sneaking in that you weren’t aware of? Or has it mostly been you know about it if it’s going to be built?

Also, are you still expecting to know more on future build weeks tomorrow? I am dying to ha e an idea if there is even a plan for mine given the March delivery email.

Thanks

I know a decent amount of the trucks...
I hope to get some today like Kerry's but we shall see

I mean try ordering 8/18 and getting a vin 904234 and no truck......atleast you made it to prom. I feel like I wasn't even invited lol.
Same I ordered 8/19 vin 3016 and no truck, I guess were the bunch at the back of the prom drinking....

2 more builds found, top post updated!
Is this the largest build count for a single day?

Also, what's the current number of trucks that have build sheets but NO window sticker? This number must be really high as of now, and not sure how long they can sustain such a build/no-window ratio as they try to ramp up overall production.

Also, what's the current number of trucks that have build sheets but NO window sticker? This number must be really high as of now, and not sure how long they can sustain such a build/no-window ratio as they try to ramp up overall production.
1014 total build sheets 625 total window stickers, so at least 389 trucks that have been built and not invoiced sitting at the plant plus im sure "several" that have been invoiced and haven't shipped yet

I really need them to push into the 4000.

Excited for everyone who has a build going so far. This is frustrating, my dealer is useless, every time I ask them the status of the truck all they say is its being built, and I am looking at this data daily going, no it isn't. I push back on them and the tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Wow they are now building trucks about 3000 vins after my day two order. Love it.

Wow they are now building trucks about 3000 vins after my day two order. Love it.
I could understand doing the black trucks but now non-blacks with order dates all the way out to ALMOST November?
1611687568584.png

Yes, it is the highest single day so far! I noticed Brad already answered, but just for future reference. If you look at the image/chart at the top post each day the top yellow line gives the sub totals for today and also complete totals including today.

1611687680046.png

So for today, as of right now, there have been 119 builds found, 0 window stickers
full totals are 1014 builds, 625 window stickers. which means there are 389 trucks built waiting to pass final inspection and be invoiced.

I know some of that isn't extremely intuitive, there is so much data to present that I struggled with the cleanest way to do so daily.

Yes, it is the highest single day so far! I noticed Brad already answered, but just for future reference. If you look at the image/chart at the top post each day the top yellow line gives the sub totals for today and also complete totals including today.

View attachment 3159

So for today, as of right now, there have been 119 builds found, 0 window stickers
full totals are 1014 builds, 625 window stickers. which means there are 389 trucks built waiting to pass final inspection and be invoiced.

I know some of that isn't extremely intuitive, there is so much data to present that I struggled with the cleanest way to do so daily.
It’s all great BBB, you are doing a fantastic job!!! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!

Still got 4 trucks built in 2020 held up in QA.... Talk about going over those trucks with fine tooth comb...
1611687976607.png

Back