764620 @trxfanXKentuckyRed
764630 @MariterekXOhioRed
764632 @Ron WoodbeckXXCaliforniaBlue
764633 @4wheelinAZXTennesseeGranite
764928 @Mr_LurchXLouisianaBlue
811785 @rwm0418XWisconsinBlack

1623299436192.png

Last edited:
9 forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Sloshdr, @Willpower, @SevenMileTRX, @LRRS#341, @trxfan, @Mariterek, @4wheelinAZ, @Mr_Lurch, @rwm0418

Love to see the member count that high!!

Normally try to wait just a little longer to make the morning post so I make sure I caught everything for the morning but I have a meeting in Kansas at 10:30 and we are taxiing out on the runway right now so this is about as long as I could hold off. Don't fly home until after dinner so the evening post may be a little late.

9 forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Sloshdr, @Willpower, @SevenMileTRX, @LRRS#341, @trxfan, @Mariterek, @4wheelinAZ, @Mr_Lurch, @rwm0418

Love to see the member count that high!!

Normally try to wait just a little longer to make the morning post so I make sure I caught everything for the morning but I have a meeting in Kansas at 10:30 and we are taxiing out on the runway right now so this is about as long as I could hold off. Don't fly home until after dinner so the evening post may be a little late.
How do we check on the status of trucks that have been shipped?

Long day. Customers flight delayed in Dallas so we got a late start. I am just boarding the plane in Kansas, pilots said 75 min flight. It will be late but I will get the post made tonight when I get home.

Long day. Customers flight delayed in Dallas so we got a late start. I am just boarding the plane in Kansas, pilots said 75 min flight. It will be late but I will get the post made tonight when I get home.
Just make sure you include 811500 🤞

Congrats to all the winners. Wish they would start making some 767’s lol. I’m dying over here. Lol need my truck lol. Thanks as always for all the work you do for us @tripleB

Now that’s dedication to the group and all it’s members. Kudos to you @tripleB!

Oh jeez, you always have an excuse!! LOL
Your dedication to the members has made this the best forum out there. There is literally no other forum that supplies these kind of updates to their members as religiously as you do. I appreciated it 100% every day while I waited to finally hit the lotto and I know everyone else does as well. I still check out these updates daily to see who the next lucky members are to win the lottery. You go above and beyond, great job, thanks @tripleB !!

Man, what a flight. Night time with thunderstorms on both sides. Like a private fireworks show for the past hour. Scan initiated, update incoming

How do I get my VIN added to the watch list?

I believe that’s a 22 vin correct? Nothing going on yet with the 22’s, I’m 100853
Yes, it’s a 22. I’m expecting a pretty long wait.

Back