11 / 18 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (6/7/21)

Thank you!!! Can you elaborate please… What does it mean to have a window sticker and a truck on the way? Does that mean it’s built and being shipped right now?
As others have already posted, you are correct. Your truck is built and is ready to ship, or has already left the factory. If you follow up with your dealer they should be able to see the truck in transit and give you an ETA to their lot! Congratulations!

Attachments

• 2FA01EBC-DB4D-4EDF-9992-ED76EABD8108.jpeg
    2FA01EBC-DB4D-4EDF-9992-ED76EABD8108.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 23
@tripleB just want to start by saying thanks from everyone here. The time you spend to help the TRX family is is truly awesome. I was wondering if you could help me out? On any info on my build. I had provided vin# and all info you wanted to track months ago. .I have been following you daily sheets.. Have seen nothing on my build. In D1 for weeks with estimated ship date of 6/12
Ordered 3/24
Thanks!
I have gone back through all 10 of your posts to the forum since joining in April, I scanned the many hundreds of private conversations I have and cant find one with you and then checked the Registry at top of the forum. I don't see any VIN for LITRX in any of those locations (did you submit it under a different name?) If you submitted it via the google doc form I unfortunately don't have access to those.

If you can give me your VIN here I will get it added to my list.

@tripleB just want to start by saying thanks from everyone here. The time you spend to help the TRX family is is truly awesome. I was wondering if you could help me out? On any info on my build. I had provided vin# and all info you wanted to track months ago. .I have been following you daily sheets.. Have seen nothing on my build. In D1 for weeks with estimated ship date of 6/12
Ordered 3/24
Thanks!
I don't see your name on the tracker either.

If your ship date is 6/12, then you'll get built on the 10th and most likely show up on the list Friday

I have gone back through all 10 of your posts to the forum since joining in April, I scanned the many hundreds of private conversations I have and cant find one with you and then checked the Registry at top of the forum. I don't see any VIN for LITRX in any of those locations (did you submit it under a different name?) If you submitted it via the google doc form I unfortunately don't have access to those.

If you can give me your VIN here I will get it added to my list.
I ordered end of March. Sorry to make you work even harder! My vin is
1C6SRFU97MN764647
THANKS!
Andrew

I ordered end of March. Sorry to make you work even harder! My vin is
1C6SRFU97MN764647
THANKS!
Andrew
Not at all man. Did already have that VIN in the tracker but it was tagged with the name "Blacktrx@1" Did you submit the form under a different name, that doesn't appear to be a forum members name so i have changed that VIN to your username now.

Still no movement on that VIN but you will get tagged in the daily posts when it begins production!

Not at all man. Did already have that VIN in the tracker but it was tagged with the name "Blacktrx@1" Did you submit the form under a different name, that doesn't appear to be a forum members name so i have changed that VIN to your username now.

Still no movement on that VIN but you will get tagged in the daily posts when it begins production!
No, always LITRX 🤷‍♂️.. . I built at my local dealer. He did me @ msrp..
Black mono EVERY option.. I couldn't stop! Again THANKS so much!
best
Andrew

No. LITRX.. . I built at my local dealer. He did me @ msrp..
Black mono EVERY option.. 🤷‍♂️ I couldn't stop! Again THANKS so much!
best
Andrew

If your ship date is 6/12, then you'll get built on the 10th and most likely show up on the list Friday
thank you KnightMare.

I am in same boat ...cannot find mine on any list ,mine is in d1 also est ship date is 06/10.....vin 753888

@tripleB do you know bout how long it takes once it ships from factory to get to dealer? Or anyone know? Thanks
I would think there is a ton of variance based on geographical location compared to the plant in Michigan, rail yards, routes, etc.

@tripleB do you know bout how long it takes once it ships from factory to get to dealer? Or anyone know? Thanks
Depends on how far the dealer is from the factory. The trains average about 100 miles per day.
Then it also depends on how long it sits in the rail yard before being picked up by a transporter, how far the transporter has to go, and with how many stops along the way, etc.

Is this one a long way off?
First off, welcome to the forums and congratulations on your TRX order!! That truck started production on 5/19, has not finished yet but I have that VIN linked to your username now and will tag you in my daily updates once its completed and ready to ship from the factory!

Back