11 / 18 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (6/7/21)

Could you please check status on mine?
Von A3036233 last 6 :753888

Thanks

Could you please check status on mine?
Von A3036233 last 6 :753888

Thanks

Thanks for the VIN @Mfrazi, unfortunately all I can see is what is public information so I cant give you an estimated build date but I can tell you production on that truck has not started yet. I have your VIN in my list now though and will tag you again when production begins (Build Sheet, BS) and again when your truck if finished and ready to ship (Window Sticker, WS)

Mine is finally on the list! (684791)

Ordered Sept 4th! gotta be dang near a record!

And the window sticker is showing up!

First off, welcome to the forums and congratulations on your TRX order!! That truck started production on 5/19, has not finished yet but I have that VIN linked to your username now and will tag you in my daily updates once its completed and ready to ship from the factory!
Thank you my man I sure appreciate it

B2FB4DCD-8F29-4C40-8A95-FAF5D64D8D41.jpeg

I’ll be replacing this with it

Seems to be somewhere between one and 100 days. Or thereabouts.
Thank you very much I just got the raptor in Ford trying to get the transmission fixed before I give it to the dodge people trying to time everything out perfectly as possible

The way it apparently works is that the sooner you want/need it, the later it'll arrive. People have planned vacations around what chat told them, only to be utterly disappointed.

I bought a cheap car to drive in the meantime and hope the TRX will arrive before the snow does.
Of course, if my theory above really was true the TRX would've been here months ago, since I'm prepared for it showing up late.

Hi @tripleB , I spoke with SRT agent, and they said 735228 left the plant on June 2nd, but the estimated ship date is on June 16th. Does that line up with what you're seeing? Seems like if it left the plant, there would have been a Build Sheet.

The longer it takes the better for me I just want this truck perfect when somebody gets it, an Ford takes forever to fix anything. So no rush on my end

Reactions: Two
Back