DEAL $11,000 OFF Ram TRX = $3000 OFF Ram TRX Tyrant - no deposit required Granger Motors

Was trying to get my 23 build over to you Amanda but it's only showing two color options?
All standard colors are available to order. If you have no already emailed me your build and price, tell me in the email what color you want but still build out the truck how you want it ordered.
-Amanda

Hi Amanda! If your dealer is still doing this, I just emailed a build to the address you listed above. Thanks, and I hope to speak with a rep soon!
We will get you quoted today as soon as possible. Lots of emails came through and we have a busy day of deliveries as well.

Have a great day!
Amanda

Pro Tip: if they tell you that your TRX won't start after the PDI guy gets through with it, he probably put the floor mat over the accelerator pedal...🤕 Ask me how I know. 🤣
True story! But we are so very glad you were so patient with us and the issue was only just that haha!
You were our last 2022 we delivered!! It was a pleasure meeting you! Hope you had a great drive home!!
Amanda

❗️Don't forget, the ordering banks are closing soon❗

⭐️We are still currently offering $9,500 under MSRP on Level 1's & base models & $11,000 under MSRP on Level 2's⭐

Don't miss out on this great deal!
thumbnail_IMG_5347.jpg

Yes they do. For 2500/3500 it’s 4% under invoice. I think it’s the same for 1500s that aren’t TRX but I’m sure Amanda or Zach will chime in and confirm/clarify.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230125_112340_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230125_112340_Chrome.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 20
they have it on the lot then
What happened to PN500623 ? Not on the list now
It just arrived!! It has to get checked in, fueled, head to service for PDI- our finance team will most likely be contacting you next week to get the process started! We have 29 units that just arrived. We are working very hard on every truck to get the process started on all.

Have a great day!!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back