DEAL $11,000 OFF Ram TRX = $3000 OFF Ram TRX Tyrant - no deposit required Granger Motors

Tyrant package adds 85 hp and has 3/36k warranty on parts.

How's your truck running with the tyrant package?
Great. Just a little hiccup with the 185 deg thermostat but that was fixed with a quick adjustment to the tune with the help from Nth moto. Otherwise runs great, pulls hard and is a joy to drive. No regrets.

Great. Just a little hiccup with the 185 deg thermostat but that was fixed with a quick adjustment to the tune with the help from Nth moto. Otherwise runs great, pulls hard and is a joy to drive. No regrets.
Sounds good 👍 enjoy your truck brother.

How many of you have gotten or will be getting the Tyrant Package? Any feedback?

How many of you have gotten or will be getting the Tyrant Package? Any feedback?
I got the tyrant package. 85hp 3.17 upper 1050 Injectors cold range plugs 180 tstat pcm tune from nth Moto 👌 oh and a catch can 3/36k warranty included. Waiting for delivery

Took delivery of my Tyrant 9/17/22. Around 3k miles so far. Only issue I’ve had was related to the 180 deg thermostat and the tune. This was quickly fixed with the help of Nth moto. Otherwise everything has been great. Also splurged for the 37 package and happy I did. Truck is just how I want it. Love it every time I hop inside. In full disclosure I haven’t done any hard off-roading or racing….just some pulls when guys try to pull up on me on the highway. They quickly disappear. I like it so much that I took delivery of a 2023 Raptor 37 and sold it a week later to stick with the TRX.

On the way home, another excellent experience from Granger!

PXL_20230117_184411622.jpg

No kidding ? I check it 3 times a day it must have just come up. thanks

If that's right Granger must not even know it yet . I'll find out in the morning !

Just an FYI, mine was the very last 2022 Granger delivered. All the rest of their TRX are 23's.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back