$100,000 ADM

Did you ask for the hookup on what they were smoking?

Just left the dealership in San Leandro (Bay Area California) and they have $100,000 ADM on a $91,000 MSRP truck. $191,0000 🤣🤣🤣
Man. Wonder if they will buy mine. Give them a killer deal. 20k over.

Just left the dealership in San Leandro (Bay Area California) and they have $100,000 ADM on a $91,000 MSRP truck. $191,0000 🤣🤣🤣
Hey don’t laugh man. Some Elite in the town of SF is coming out and grab it in a heart beat

I never hear of any guys screaming about the need to move to Cali like the old days. The Cali guys I know stuck there are nailed down through woman/family stuff or they are just oblivious to getting financially screwed day after day by their government or like "deals" like this!!

I used to train that store a few years ago. Redeyes were all 50 over and Demons were 100.

I never hear of any guys screaming about the need to move to Cali like the old days. The Cali guys I know stuck there are nailed down through woman/family stuff or they are just oblivious to getting financially screwed day after day by their government or like "deals" like this!!
My friends stuck behind enemy lines give the same excuses…and that the weather is nice…so pathetic. Just leaving the state paid for my TRX in income tax savings for a single year.

but when the educated buyer talks them down $25k, he/she/they/it believes a good deal was negotiated. my wife tries that line all the time with “but I saved us money!”

My friends stuck behind enemy lines give the same excuses…and that the weather is nice…so pathetic. Just leaving the state paid for my TRX in income tax savings for a single year.
What the didn’t tell you is that they are LITERALLY stuck in deep shit.

but when the educated buyer talks them down $25k, he/she/they/it believes a good deal was negotiated. my wife tries that line all the time with “but I saved us money!”
Educated buyer wouldn’t negotiate.

They just called me to let me know they got it "all the way down to $10k" adm....lol

They just called me to let me know they got it "all the way down to $10k" adm....lol
I was looking at a TRX on their lot in June. It had a 30k ADM. i laughed and left then they called and offered 10k over. When I said no they were really rude. 10 minutes later the owner calls me and pushed for the deal at 10k over. I ordered a 22 from a dealer in SoCal the next day. Will never go back to that place.

That dealer always marks up special Dodge/RAM/Jeeps and play games so I would never buy From them. They are also having a hard time getting replacements. So they sometimes don't want to sell them, so they put a high ADM on them. I know some corvette dealers have C8's that they have that are not for sale as they can not get replacements for the showroom. Shortages seem to be getting tighter not looser like everyone thought it would. Looks like not much will change for 12 to 18 months. Hopefully less, but it's not looking good.

I hate that dealer. Hate the Bay Area.
I can not wait to leave.
As soon as the artificially inflated housing market in the areas we want to move to go back Down… we will move.
I know our house will loose value as well, but not like the $550k homes in Idaho/Wyoming etc that should be $250.

im on a pension but the wife is a nurse and has to find a nursing job.

Dealer mark-ups are kinda stupid right now.

During the past week I've been at the Benz, Range/Land Rover and Volvo stealerships and all had ADM on new vehicles.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back