753888 @MfraziXAlbertaBlack
761174XXFloridaWhite
764362 @Nando248XXTexasRed
764407 @DhutcherXXAlabamaGranite
764668 @chrisgXXFloridaWhite
811785 @rwm0418XXWisconsinBlack

1623387101798.png

Last edited:
Not looking good for my estimated ship date of 13th. Mine hasn’t even start production.

Not looking good for my estimated ship date of 13th. Mine hasn’t even start production.
Same here, Dealer told me estimated ship date would be 6/17 , 705110
Only one member build today. Hope they are ramping up them numbers soon.

Same here, Dealer told me estimated ship date would be 6/17 , 705110
Only one member build today. Hope they are ramping up them numbers soon.
When did you order? i ordered 4/8

Soooo more then a few threads here say that the plant stops and retools what was it next month? So is it possible they won’t get to all the orders? Just curious I haven’t seen many of 767’s or many 800’s. Anyone know from experience how it will happen? Thanks in advance for any answers.

Lol. Mine either. Stellantis said it was scheduled for production this week. One day left and doesn’t look good. I was also according to dealership have it no later than the week of 6/21.

Soooo more then a few threads here say that the plant stops and retools what was it next month?
Normally they'd shut down for a week or so, but apparently this year they'll stop making '21s on 7-25 and start with the '22s on 7-26.

No reason to retool since nothing has changed.

Last edited:
Normally they'd shut down for a week or so, but apparently this year they'll stop making '21s on 7-25 and start with the '22's on 7-26.

I think the only change I saw was new color options and possible Uconnect 5. Nothing major enough to cancel order and begin waiting process over. I am wondering if some of these later builds will already have 5 installed.

Normally they'd shut down for a week or so, but apparently this year they'll stop making '21s on 7-25 and start with the '22's on 7-26.

Ok Thanks

Reactions: Two
Normally they'd shut down for a week or so, but apparently this year they'll stop making '21s on 7-25 and start with the '22s on 7-26.

I sure hope so I have 22 on order. Ordered it the first day 22 ordering opened. They would also begin building on my birthday which is around this 26 July timeframe that would be such a great birthday present 🤘

Reactions: Two
Have any additional WS shown up from yesterdays Build Sheets?

Well @tripleB hasnt posted any new window stickers tonight so I thought I’d get crazy and run my vin for a window sticker. BAM! I’m finally done. Invoiced to dealer and shipping with ETA before 6/21/21. I only live an hour north of the plant so no rail. Just a quick truck ride.

Well @tripleB hasnt posted any new window stickers tonight so I thought I’d get crazy and run my vin for a window sticker. BAM! I’m finally done. Invoiced to dealer and shipping with ETA before 6/21/21. I only live an hour north of the plant so no rail. Just a quick truck ride.
how do you run the vin?

Back