📷 TOTM 04Ram2500Hemi - April 2023 RAM TRX of the Month Winner

RAM-TRX-of-the-month-April2023.jpg

"Winter sunset while hoping for Spring weather!"​

This month's contest saw fierce competition, with 16 impressive RAM TRX submissions and a total of 110 votes cast. Claiming victory by a narrow margin of 4 votes, we'd like to congratulate one of our earliest forum members, @04Ram2500Hemi for winning the April 2023 RAM TRX of the Month photo contest! Additionally, we'd like to recognize @Mnorth68 and @DinosaursandJesus for their close 2nd and 3rd place finishes. Thanks again to everyone that participated!

In case you missed it, be sure to check out the fantastic photos featured in the voting thread:

Get ready, the next contest will kick off in the first week of May!

Last edited:
Wow- I appreciate the votes. There were so many great trucks that it's an honor to get the win.
@HASTA_TRX was ripping up the road, while @blaster9 was playing hide and seek. I could honestly comment on each truck!

It's cool that this forum exists. We all start with a factory built 702hp truck that is capable of so much, and then add our own personal flare to it. I've stolen ideas from so many people, and happy that I can support vendors such as @Boosted and @Shifts_And_Grins . This is a great community, and I appreciate everybody's take on what these trucks are capable of. Thank you again for the votes. I consider the win as a badge of honor!

Wait! That was snow? I thought you were on a white sand Caribbean beach, is it too late to change my vote? ;)

Wow- I appreciate the votes. There were so many great trucks that it's an honor to get the win.
@HASTA_TRX was ripping up the road, while @blaster9 was playing hide and seek. I could honestly comment on each truck!

It's cool that this forum exists. We all start with a factory built 702hp truck that is capable of so much, and then add our own personal flare to it. I've stolen ideas from so many people, and happy that I can support vendors such as @Boosted and @Shifts_And_Grins . This is a great community, and I appreciate everybody's take on what these trucks are capable of. Thank you again for the votes. I consider the win as a badge of honor!
Well deserved my friend. Great looking truck and great photo.

Congrats! Love the backdrop.

Very cool and congratulations!

Bill

Congratulations! Great picture! Good job!🏆

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back