0109 LE is here

jred2255

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 SandBlast TRX, 2019 GT3 RS, 2023 3500 Chevy, 2022 Escalade
Picked up me LE today.
Went from window sticker Thursday 1/28 to delivered at Jeff Belzer Ram in Lakeville, Minnesota this morning.
Thank you to @tripleB & @KnightMare for the updates along the way.
First impressions:
The engine is everything, Supercharger whine all over the rev range. It's very fast for a truck and it shifts like a banshee in sport mode. The exhaust is perfect, I wouldn't go any louder.
Feels solid, heavier than a Raptor (in a good way).
Interior is great, it's comfortable, and I love the suede.
Overall it is what I expected - I'm very happy with it.
The tech is great, loving the heads up display which you can customize.
Custom drive modes are really nice too.
Ram did a great job with it, I think just about everyone is going to be happy with their trucks when they finally show up.
Only put 70 miles on it so far (had 12 on it when I left the dealer). Will spend some more time in it tomorrow.
Pics below and a short rev video.

CaAhcmU.jpg
6c2R3yR.jpg
1a4fAuw.jpg
biWcrO5.jpg
VYNTxra.jpg
QYOWKuL.jpg
vzXGi4c.jpg
yFJih4r.jpg
TNcSgIh.jpg

Picked up me LE today.
Went from window sticker Thursday 1/28 to delivered at Jeff Belzer Ram in Lakeville, Minnesota this morning.
First impressions:
The engine is everything, Supercharger whine all over the rev range. It's very fast for a truck and it shifts like a banshee in sport mode. The exhaust is perfect, I wouldn't go any louder.
Ram did a great job with it, I think just about everyone is going to be happy with their trucks when they finally show up.
Only put 70 miles on it so far (had 12 on it when I left the dealer). Will spend some more time in it tomorrow.

View attachment 3858View attachment 3859View attachment 3860View attachment 3861View attachment 3862View attachment 3863View attachment 3864View attachment 3865View attachment 3866
My will be exactly the same (no spare carrier, no rambar, w/ running boards) i am still back and forth on adding a ram bar...do you wish you had it?

Glad u love it, congratulations

Congrats, good for you, have fun and be safe.

Congratulations. Color looks amazing
I had some doubts about it after seeing customer photos of production vehicles, but it looks great in person. Very unique, looks special.
My will be exactly the same (no spare carrier, no rambar, w/ running boards) i am still back and forth on adding a ram bar...do you wish you had it?
Unless you're going out to the dessert for a run, tire carrier takes up too much bed IMO.
Was not a fan of the RamBar when I ordered my truck, but the look has grown on me. I could go either way with it, but it does add some height to an already tall truck.
Love the running boards, very similar to the Raptor running boards.

Congrats, and good luck

Rained overnight then snowed a few inches this morning. OEM tires are OK in the snow... I'm a big fan of the stock tires that come on the Gen 2 Raptor, and feel like the BFG KO2 is quite a bit better in the snow. If the truck was staying in Minnesota I would swap them out at least for the rest of the winter for some KO2's. BUT the truck is going to Florida, so we'll see how the OEM tires are down there. Tempted to go with something meatier, since snow isn't a concern. Maybe a 35x12.50 KM3.

Picked up me LE today.
First impressions:

View attachment 3858View attachment 3859View attachment 3860View attachment 3861View attachment 3862View attachment 3863View attachment 3864View attachment 3865View attachment 3866
Congrats!! Enjoy!

Congrats! Enjoy!! Looks like same as mine! Can’t wait! Enjoy in good health! Let me know what you think of the tires when it gets to FL. I’m in the north east and I’m debating switching to KO2s

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back