0 for 72

Brad1331

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Silver TRX
I just saw a TRX commercial on TV that had a 0% for 72 months advertisement tacked on the end and was wondering if anyone has heard if the TRX qualifies for the promo? I was planning on paying cash like I do with all my cars but since I already agreed to pay full MSRP and chose all my options its not like they can make up the difference in capital cost by talking me into a more expensive or higher trim level so it is literally the definition of free money that I would consider taking advantage of so long as there isn't some BS about the TRX not qualifying for the promotion or requiring I carry some BS gap insurance or buy a useless extended warranty or have an early payment penalty.

Does anyone have any experience with these types of offers that can say whether there are loopholes or catches because my dad always told me you never get anything for free, if you are getting something you are paying for it one way or another.

That would be sweet. Usually the only restriction on FCA’s “0 for“ deals is you have to pay MSRP and have top tier credit. Their Website indicates it’s for 2020 Big Horn / Lone Star Editions In my area but, offers vary by geography. I would try to see the small print on the ad you saw, that should give some indication of whether you can use the promo.
appreciate the info, I would be skeptical that the TRX would be included but then again it was on the TRX ad specifically (the one with the sandman song playing my ears perk up every time I hear that ad it gives me chills). I'll probably take advantage of it if the only catch is you have to pay MSRP as I'm sure most people that ordered one will as I have not seen anyone say they got one for less than MSRP

I actually did some digging on this a little yesterday after someone mentioned it to me. Chrysler Credit does have an early prepayment penalty from what I found poking around google.

I actually did some digging on this a little yesterday after someone mentioned it to me. Chrysler Credit does have an early prepayment penalty from what I found poking around google.
figures it was too good to be true, still worth asking once my truck gets built, thanks for the heads up

My guess would be they label the TRX a specialty vehicle and therefore doesn’t apply for the financing offers. Ford did the same thing with Raptors for years.

I just saw a TRX commercial on TV that had a 0% for 72 months advertisement tacked on the end and was wondering if anyone has heard if the TRX qualifies for the promo? I was planning on paying cash like I do with all my cars but since I already agreed to pay full MSRP and chose all my options its not like they can make up the difference in capital cost by talking me into a more expensive or higher trim level so it is literally the definition of free money that I would consider taking advantage of so long as there isn't some BS about the TRX not qualifying for the promotion or requiring I carry some BS gap insurance or buy a useless extended warranty or have an early payment penalty.

Does anyone have any experience with these types of offers that can say whether there are loopholes or catches because my dad always told me you never get anything for free, if you are getting something you are paying for it one way or another.
I’m paying cash for my TRX as well, not a fan of payments for assets that depreciate. However you have a great point about free money at 0% interest and that allows me to keep my cash in the market working for me as I sleep.

When I ordered my TRX they told me that less than 5% actually pay cash and I asked them about any incentives to finance and they said it was too early for them to know what special financing for qualifying buyers would be available for the TRX.

I am with you, if there is such a 0% product that’s the way to go. Thank you for posting this I will reach out to my dealership today and see if they have any updates. If I learn anything valuable I will be sure to update this thread.

Here you go... 0 for 72 months is only for 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn. See pics from their financing offers website.

Attachments

• 52B2F15B-1EB8-4FB7-B1E8-43B636DE6E23.png
    52B2F15B-1EB8-4FB7-B1E8-43B636DE6E23.png
    897 KB · Views: 12
  • 28DE3CDA-7008-4D0F-BF25-108BCCB370A7.png
    28DE3CDA-7008-4D0F-BF25-108BCCB370A7.png
    855 KB · Views: 13
  • 8E32A4AB-6E36-4BBF-9293-C400EE0983D5.png
    8E32A4AB-6E36-4BBF-9293-C400EE0983D5.png
    896.6 KB · Views: 14
  • AFF80E24-F94F-48BA-84A7-9F394E22B662.png
    AFF80E24-F94F-48BA-84A7-9F394E22B662.png
    567.2 KB · Views: 12
Well by the time I get mine in 2023, I'm sure they'll have a financing deal by then for those of us that don't pay cash....

Also, it would be a bit pointless of them to push financing deals on a vehicle that doesnt actually exist yet. I dont know what kind of financing deals have historically been available for SRT and Hellcat vehicles, but I would imagine that would be what we would be looking at...in 2023 when KnightMare gets his truck

My dealership head of finance department called me back today and confirmed a couple of things...
- the 0% for 72 months is for specific "2020" models only, does NOT apply for any 2021 models at this point (it's a 2020 close out)
- the TRX is considered a specialty vehicle and VERY RARELY would they have this type of financing offered for speciality vehicles
- no special financing as been released for TRX yet

My dealership head of finance department called me back today and confirmed a couple of things...
- the 0% for 72 months is for specific "2020" models only, does NOT apply for any 2021 models at this point (it's a 2020 close out)
- the TRX is considered a specialty vehicle and VERY RARELY would they have this type of financing offered for speciality vehicles
- no special financing as been released for TRX yet
I guess 2 things are true nothing in life is free and if its too good to be true it probably is....Thanks for getting clarification and posting it, but I saw the same ad again today with the same 0% for 72 ad tacked on the end. They really need to stop doing that for a TRX specific ad if they don't want to piss people off that are less informed

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back