0 / 9 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/1/22) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

tripleB

TRX Guru
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX 🦖
9 more window stickers tonight.

VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
102666 @NewtoTRXXXMinnesotaWhite
102674 @SD49XXIllinoisBlue
119775 @JUGRNAT22XXTexasBlue
120722 @DremoXXKansasGranite
149449 @jpcole55XXNew YorkOrange
152070 @TyrantTRXXXOhioWhite
216154 @PA42XXKentuckyBlue
230498 @enve46XXVirginiaGranite
240848 @RlschwartXXVirginiaGranite

1641096162776.png

1641094067465.png

Last edited:
Were these just being finished up today? I thought the plant was closed until Monday. @tripleB

Last edited:
Were these just being finished up today? I thought the plant was closed until Monday. @tripleB
Reports were that the main production line was down but other departments that can run understaffed were operating by employees that volunteered to work the holiday. So trucks that had already been down the main assembly line prior to that were still moving forward through testing, inspection etc.

Thank you @tripleB. Everyone here owes you a debt of gratitude for following up on all of our orders.

Unfortunately for me, I waited seven months for the wrong truck to be built. Not sure what I’ll do noW.

Thank you @tripleB. Everyone here owes you a debt of gratitude for following up on all of our orders.

Unfortunately for me, I waited seven months for the wrong truck to be built. Not sure what I’ll do noW.
Many reports of that happening lately. 👎🏼
I just don’t understand how they are getting that so wrong?? I understand that they combined options into Level2 but seems pretty straight forward that any truck ordered before that date and with those options still wants/expects them to be included in the build!

Many reports of that happening lately. 👎🏼
I just don’t understand how they are getting that so wrong?? I understand that they combined options into Level2 but seems pretty straight forward that any truck ordered before that date and with those options still wants/expects them to be included in the build!
Here is my POC from May. Not sure why the cost of the Level 2 changes for me, either. The system is surely flawed.

Attachments

• 22 TRX POC 5_29.pdf
    3.2 KB · Views: 48
Here is my POC from May. Not sure why the cost of the Level 2 changes for me, either. The system is surely flawed.
This is out of control - really sorry to hear about your build. I’d find a way to get in contact at a true manager at RAM and get to the bottom of this.

Hell…I’m going to call my dealer tomorrow and have him get to the bottom of this and my vin is 241xxx

@tripleB do you know if the build code on POCs has changed for L2? I ordered 11/24 and my L2 build code is A6G - seems like that’s the same build code as the older L2 from the POC above.

I contacted ram Chat and they sent in an email confirming level 2 has tech and HK.

What is the configuration? Maybe trade with someone who has one reserved that matches your needs? It seems that several folks are willing to sacrifice options for a quicker delivery.

@tripleB do you know if the build code on POCs has changed for L2? I ordered 11/24 and my L2 build code is A6G - seems like that’s the same build code as the older L2 from the POC above.

I contacted ram Chat and they sent in an email confirming level 2 has tech and HK.
I ordered 12/18 and my L2 code is A6G. It lists the tech and HK. My POC also lists D status, so it was accepted. When we built the truck you had no options for separate tech options.

best new year gift....ty!!!! been in JB status for weeks now. Hopefully will ship soon!

Hey @PA42 … which dealership did you order it from? And have they said anything about your current L2 situation? Could the WS be wrong at this point?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back