0 / 80 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (2/13/21)

That's the estimated shipping date. I was built on Feb 9 and my estimated shipping date was Feb 10. I'm in Toronto as well and it should get delivered Feb 16 or 17.
The one and only time I've heard from my dealer since August 19th was on February 5th.
He emailed to say "truck is at the vendor, so it's closer".

Same guy that months earlier said he is notified INSTANTLY when the status changes and he'd let me know immediately.
Basically said don't call us, we'll call you.

He included the updated POC which shows an estimated ship date of 1-27

Thanks to the guys on this forum I already knew it had been built on 1-26 but now it is in the parking lot twilight zone waiting for...God only knows????

Emails from FCA both said February delivery.

Point being - I hope you take delivery when you're expecting to
but I stopped holding my breath a loooonnnngggg time ago.

The one and only time I've heard from my dealer since August 19th was on February 5th.
He emailed to say "truck is at the vendor, so it's closer".

Same guy that months earlier said he is notified INSTANTLY when the status changes and he'd let me know immediately.
Basically said don't call us, we'll call you.

He included the updated POC which shows an estimated ship date of 1-27

Thanks to the guys on this forum I already knew it had been built on 1-26 but now it is in the parking lot twilight zone waiting for...God only knows????

Emails from FCA both said February delivery.

Point being - I hope you take delivery when you're expecting to
but I stopped holding my breath a loooonnnngggg time ago.
I agree this forum is great and a lot of dealers could be doing more to keep us informed. This process sucks and I ordered on the second day it opened so its been frustrating.

Luckily I recieved my window sticker on February 12 and saw the dealers computer system on the 12th that said the Truck was at the Detroit side of the border. It seems I'm not stuck in the never ending parking lot. 🤞

Does anybody know in what part of the process can you add the truck to the Ram App ? I was able to add my vin and it show the truck and all the info. I just want to know if that means im closer to getting the truck or anybody can add it an it shows it as long as you have a vin?

Whose 6x6 is it? The owner of Elite Autos? I know he got one summer before last to tow his Nortech. I flew out to Utah to look at the 6x6 when I wanted to buy one. They are cool trucks.
Yup, that's the one! I had Elite do my ceramic coating for me. He stores some of his larger toys in one of the warehouses of the company I work for, here it is parked out front.

1613351376201.png

Does anybody know in what part of the process can you add the truck to the Ram App ? I was able to add my vin and it show the truck and all the info. I just want to know if that means im closer to getting the truck or anybody can add it an it shows it as long as you have a vin?
interested too. mine still won't work

I could not add it to the app before I got a build sheet. I did not try in the 2 days between my build sheet and WS. The day after I got my WS, I tried and it added the vehicle.

Yup, that's the one! I had Elite do my ceramic coating for me. He stores some of his larger toys in one of the warehouses of the company I work for, here it is parked out front.

View attachment 4807
That's it. I think he sold that Nortech and maybe got another? We talked with his wife at lunch stop at the LOTO poker run the year they got the boat and truck. That boat is really pretty in person. I never got a chance to talk with him about the truck, so my wife and I flew to Utah a few weeks later to talk with SMCO about building one. They are cool, but I couldn't justify the premium price for it.

My dealer said mine could show up before March!!!!

This is excellent news

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back