0 / 6 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (6/23/22)

Gotta be honest, my patience is wearing thin with this shit! It’s absolutely ridiculous what people are going through just to get a f’ing truck they want. It would be comical if it didn’t piss me off everyday waiting, without any end date in sight for this thing!
I feel and echo your hate Brother!

I feel and echo your hate Brother!
No comfort, I know, but can you image what the people who are currently at 8 months and still in D status must feel? They are not getting their trucks until mid August at the earliest, and more likely mid-September. If your not D1 (scheduled) right now, your at least 8 weeks away from getting your truck. Brutal truth.

No comfort, I know, but can you image what the people who are currently at 8 months and still in D status must feel? They are not getting their trucks until mid August at the earliest, and more likely mid-September. If your not D1 (scheduled) right now, your at least 8 weeks away from getting your truck. Brutal truth.
Lol went D then D1 then back to D then D1 again and yesterday back to D. Does that count at just being in D?

It’s a truck for god’s sake, not a mega yacht!
Haha truth. Not sure if everyone’s position but my trx would have been my daily but with these gas prices I’m glad to wait, as I’ve said many times on other posts. I’m assuming others have a backup vehicle and they not in a position that has them without a vehicle waiting for the TRX to get built. Shit catch me rolling around in my Mazda b2300 😎😎

If there were girls that came with that mega yacht (rhetorical), speed up that build process cuz I wanna party now 😂🤣

My current plan is to give 6 more weeks till I place another order through one of the volume dealers on here.if August hits and no movement, then my money is going elsewhere.

Haha truth. Not sure if everyone’s position but my trx would have been my daily but with these gas prices I’m glad to wait, as I’ve said many times on other posts. I’m assuming others have a backup vehicle and they not in a position that has them without a vehicle waiting for the TRX to get built. Shit catch me rolling around in my Mazda b2300 😎😎

If there were girls that came with that mega yacht (rhetorical), speed up that build process cuz I wanna party now 😂🤣
🤣👍

My current plan is to give 6 more weeks till I place another order through one of the volume dealers on here.if August hits and no movement, then my money is going elsewhere.
In 6 weeks you'll be ordering a 2023 and in for a wait until at least that production starts in a few months

I’m in the same boat as you, took my 1st TRX into the dealer earlier this month for its first oil change and didn’t bring it home. The used department texted wanting to buy the truck, I ended up getting $20k more for it than I paid at Chapman back in December. I had a lot of instant regret, but money is money. I ended up ordering another truck, totally base with only trailer brake controller ($10k off MSRP) as a hold me over. I plan on getting a loaded 2023 as a forever truck, I expect to wait a long time for that one to be built. Good news is my hold me over is already in production. Hopefully it keeps moving along, I waited 5 months for the first truck, the wait is the worst.
My schedule date is the same as yours. Fingers crossed!

What's been the average number of TRX built per day over the past couple of weeks?

Coming up on 50 days without a window sticker
4 months for me in D status, Scheduled date TBD. Looks like I'll be another 7-9 monther. You are way premature, lol. Good luck.

What's been the average number of TRX built per day over the past couple of weeks?
The weekly totals are in the first post/graph

Gotta be honest, my patience is wearing thin with this shit! It’s absolutely ridiculous what people are going through just to get a f’ing truck they want. It would be comical if it didn’t piss me off everyday waiting, without any end date in sight for this thing!
After 120 days I went and purchased a fully loaded TRX that somebody else ordered then pulled out. Fuck waiting like this.

Found 1366 Window Stickers tonight, 54 of them were TRX. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @UNCLERICK, @dshakhba, @wildallways, @apfadt, @Mark Andre, @maestro5531
Thanks tripleB. I sure wish there was someone like you on the JLWrangler Forum and the Track Hawk Forum when I ordered those. But wait, I'm not ready for it yet. I'm in GA on my motorcycle ride and I still need to hit Orlando FL, Houston, Dallas Austin TX and Albuquerque NM. I'm still three weeks away from home, weather permitting. Now it is going to be a race to see who gets to Las Vegas first. However, if the dealer tells me it is in, I'm headed to the nearest airport and I'll fly home, pick it up then fly back then finish my ride. I won't leave it sitting at the dealership. No telling what sort of shenanigans they would pull if it was just sitting there, or am I just being paranoid?

I just got back from a different dealer and put a deposit on a Sandblast Edition already in D1. Best part is the dealer did not mark it up. This is a 180 from the dealer I ordered from previously (March) telling me my truck wouldn’t go D1 till September and if I wanted a Sandblast out of their allocation they wanted $20K ADM.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back