Last edited:

Imaposer

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX - hydro blue
Current Ride #2
2022 TRX - Hydro blue
One step closer. I'm thinking Chapman orders go via train, so guessing it will be Thanksgiving before it would be ready to pick up. That's gonna make getting a cheap one way flight a difficult option.

Reactions: ALJ

Johnkn

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX Pending
I could pick the truck up.... ;)

And you have have my 184 loaded Black L2 truck when it arrives at Chapmans.... ;)

JTR

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Waiting for my ordered '22 TRX
That 193xxx is signaling that if you are still in D status with older orders (I'm 122xxx) you could possibly switch to a complete base package and maybe get your truck before Christmas. I'm now resolved to thinking I'll see my truck in 2022 with my lvl 2 build. Nothing lately from these daily trends make me think otherwise.

OP
tripleB

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
One step closer. I'm thinking Chapman orders go via train, so guessing it will be Thanksgiving before it would be ready to pick up. That's gonna make getting a cheap one way flight a difficult option.
The chart in the first post shows the current tracker timespan for Pennsylvania trucks once they get window sticker to be 11.9 days. I have currently tracked 653 trucks to PA to get this average and they are slowly climbing each time I update them so transit times are slowing down.

Imaposer

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX - hydro blue
Current Ride #2
2022 TRX - Hydro blue
The chart in the first post shows the current tracker timespan for Pennsylvania trucks once they get window sticker to be 11.9 days. I have currently tracked 653 trucks to PA to get this average and they are slowly climbing each time I update them so transit times are slowing down.
Pennsylvania is like Kentucky. The state gets both direct truck and rail service depending on where in the state its going. My Kentucky order was 3 days from WS to dealer. Well under state average as it was trucked straight from the factory. Since Chapman is about as far from the factory a dealer in PA can get, I'd say they will be on the over average time by a good bit. So I expect it to be right at Thanksgiving.

OP
tripleB

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
Pennsylvania is like Kentucky. The state gets both direct truck and rail service depending on where in the state its going. My Kentucky order was 3 days from WS to dealer. Well under state average as it was trucked straight from the factory. Since Chapman is about as far from the factory a dealer in PA can get, I'd say they will be on the over average time by a good bit. So I expect it to be right at Thanksgiving.
I have only tracked 6 trucks to Chapman in PA with an average of 14.8 days. (ranging from 12-20 days) Not much of average but does fit close to your expectations being realistic! (y) And you are correct, they look to go by rail

Imaposer

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX - hydro blue
Current Ride #2
2022 TRX - Hydro blue
I have only tracked 6 trucks to Chapman in PA with an average of 14.8 days. (ranging from 12-20 days) Not much of average but does fit close to your expectations being realistic! (y) And you are correct, they look to go by rail
Thanks. You are more helpful for information to ram buyers then any dealer, and certainly any ram chat or ram cares contact. They need someone on their payroll who does exactly what you do. And you'd be employee of the month every month.

Mike Jesse

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram 1500 TRX
I picked up my Silver Bullet yesterday and it's such a nice truck. Fit and finish is exceptional.
I will list the build time frame so others can get an idea on wait time.
Ordered 8/5
BS 10/5
WS 10/12
Delivered to my dealer in W. Wa. 11/3

One final thought...people are upset about their wait times will be extremely happy with the final product.
I know I sure am.

Thank you again Triple B for all you do.

ALJ

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
No

Congrats man, glad a Member from Club 165 Chapman got some good news.

Tfrear

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 sierra 1500 AT4
Do you have an average on trucks to Ames, IA? Deery Brothers

biocide

122478 ordered 7.12.2021 maybe in time for xmas
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 PowerWagon
I picked up my Silver Bullet yesterday and it's such a nice truck. Fit and finish is exceptional.
I will list the build time frame so others can get an idea on wait time.
Ordered 8/5
BS 10/5
WS 10/12
Delivered to my dealer in W. Wa. 11/3

One final thought...people are upset about their wait times will be extremely happy with the final product.
I know I sure am.

Thank you again Triple B for all you do.
Whom did you order it from?

Claasicdrive

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF
Whom did you order it from?
Rainier Dodge/Ram in Olympia, Wa

Bdub003

TRX Member
Reaction score
Damn you. 3 #'s above me same color and state. Well congrats enjoy that beast.

Imaposer

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX - hydro blue
Current Ride #2
2022 TRX - Hydro blue
Todays update.

Capture.PNG

I guess that means it hasn't left yet, but is scheduled to go on a train really soon.

Imaposer

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX - hydro blue
Current Ride #2
2022 TRX - Hydro blue
I'm about to extend that range of time to Chapmans. My truck from the day it rolled on the train had an ETA of 11/14-11/25. It hit Philly on 11/14, was unloaded from the train on 11/15. And that's where it still sits. Today my estimated delivery date was changed to 11/24-12/3. WTF. It's like 12 miles from the dealer and neither ram or chapmans can explain why.

Two

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
Too many to list
Today my estimated delivery date was changed to 11/24-12/3. WTF. It's like 12 miles from the dealer and neither ram or chapmans can explain why.
There must be too many truckers fighting over who gets to transport it to the dealer.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton