0 / 2 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (12/3/21)

The process is stupid but you don't think they want to get all the trucks out and get paid lol. I just find it funny people are bitching and complaining and still willing to fork out 100k. Ohh you showed them lol. Either wait to get randomly picked or cancel and go buy a Ridgeline. #shitpostfriday
I'm ashamed but I did just buy a new Ridgeline....hahaha!!

For some reason my wife loves those damn things....this will be her 3rd one....ugh!

I'm ashamed but I did just buy a new Ridgeline....hahaha!!

For some reason my wife loves those damn things....this will be her 3rd one....ugh!
There are certain things in life that you just shouldn’t admit.
“I pick my nose sometimes”
“The smell in the room is my fault”
“I did just buy a new Ridgeline”

Sounds like you need to let the forum members rate this 8-9 that you speak of!!

But spare us all of the proof of your second to last line....I will take your word for it!! :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My Wife and daughter.

She's 45, so don't be dicks unless you have a 1976 model year or earlier for me to peruse. 😅

Attachments

• K and T.JPG
    K and T.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 83
There are certain things in life that you just shouldn’t admit.
“I pick my nose sometimes”
“The smell in the room is my fault”
“I did just buy a new Ridgeline”
Ahahaha...sometimes we have to make sacrifices...she gets her Ridgeline and me my TRX. Seems fair as long as I don't have to be seen in that El Camino!

My Wife and daughter.

She's 45, so don't be dicks unless you have a 1976 model year or earlier for me to peruse. 😅
Well played Sir....well played and congrats on snagging your Queen...she is as advertised!

0 member builds again today, only 9 TRXs in total

*ADDED* 2 more window stickers tonight

VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
100474 @jaymersXXMontanaWhite
102774 @Kay C.XXTexasGranite
View attachment 28637
View attachment 28638
Hi tripleB, sorry to bother you. I am just trying to understand and make sure I am submitting my information to you correctly. I have submitted it twice with my user name matching exactly what my forum name is, and my name and VIN are not showing up on your sheet. I think I submitted it the first time on Thursday. I appreciate what you are doing for all of us, but just want to make sure I am not missing anything, or doing something wrong. Thank you!

Hi tripleB, sorry to bother you. I am just trying to understand and make sure I am submitting my information to you correctly. I have submitted it twice with my user name matching exactly what my forum name is, and my name and VIN are not showing up on your sheet. I think I submitted it the first time on Thursday. I appreciate what you are doing for all of us, but just want to make sure I am not missing anything, or doing something wrong. Thank you!
He adds when window sticker gets made. Right now probably no update

He adds when window sticker gets made. Right now probably no update
Ok, thank you, so am I understanding you correctly that even though I have a VIN, that until the actual window sticker is created, my name and VIN will not show up in the 2022 Ram Tracker Spreadsheet?

Ok, thank you, so am I understanding you correctly that even though I have a VIN, that until the actual window sticker is created, my name and VIN will not show up in the 2022 Ram Tracker Spreadsheet?
it will show up. You have to understand he does this in his free time and he updates the Spreadsheet with new entries once a week.Simplest way to see if new names are in is by checking if the counter went up. If the number I circle go up next time you checked and your name is not there , msg him again.

Attachments

• exc.JPG
    exc.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 17
It should show up on tracker if you have submitted the info.

Yes i believe that is correct. He will tag you when he scans the updates and your vin shows up.

it will show up. You have to understand he does this in his free time and he updates the Spreadsheet with new entries once a week.Simplest way to see if new names are in is by checking if the counter went up. If the number I circle go up next time you checked and your name is not there , msg him again.
Thanks, I appreciate your help.

That's sad.
Only 3 members trucks built since 11/26/21
( the last 9 days )

That's sad.
Only 3 members trucks built since 11/26/21
( the last 9 days )
There will be some Monday when TRIPLE B runs his scan... All build sheets from Friday Saturday and Sunday shows up on Mondays.only window stickers show up on those days. I found out mine was built this weekend from my dealer sooo there will be more tomorrow im sure

No bother at all man. The tracker has been updated with all new matching submissions including yours 👍🏼

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back