0 / 0 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/3/22)

I just got a message from Stellantis North America (via Facebook Messenger) saying my truck is scheduled to begin production next week!

It’s been so long I’ve almost forgotten my specs but it’s Black, Level 2, pano, trailer, etc.

ordered 8/24
What vin number do you have ?
My order is 8/18

Som131 new build sheets this morning and not one from the group? Wow, either there is a shit ton of TRX orders, or that is pretty crazy
There were no TRX build sheets today - at all. And there haven’t been for a week or so. The 131 build sheets were other trims. Ram has continued to put out the other trims recently, but there’s been a big pause on TRX’s. Hopefully it means they will hit the TRX’s hard in the near future.

There were no TRX build sheets today - at all. And there haven’t been for a week or so. The 131 build sheets were other trims. Ram has continued to put out the other trims recently, but there’s been a big pause on TRX’s. Hopefully it means they will hit the TRX’s hard in the near future.
Yeah especially since my estimated ship date is 1/6…

Very little movement this morning and no TRX's (or members) but it is also a Monday after a long holiday break so hopefully if the plant is back operating today we will see some good numbers tomorrow.

131 build sheets found this morning.
Think my 111 order is lost. Dealer wont respond to my texts. Going in in person tomorrow, breathing fire like Godzilla. Anyone in Northern AZ do not deal with York Dodge

Is it standard to get an email from Ram stating when your build will start?

Ram has continued to put out the other trims recently, but there’s been a big pause on TRX’s. Hopefully it means they will hit the TRX’s hard in the near future.
Hopefully the pause is to fix their LVL 2 HK/Tech fuck up, but I ain’t holding my breath.

Think my 111 order is lost. Dealer wont respond to my texts. Going in in person tomorrow, breathing fire like Godzilla. Anyone in Northern AZ do not deal with York Dodge
Go get em Hellcatgal!

Sadly, I can attest to that. After a week or two of back and forth with York I get a " yea sorry we're not going to take your order email." Maybe it was a blessing in disguise because I ordered with Chapman within days, but it was just a janky experience. Sorry to hear about your situation and I hope you get some answers from them.

No Window Stickers tonight! Not a single one out of the 3 factories I have scanned so far. I doubled back and rescanned SHAP and same result.

Quick Update just to report some "action" from the plant. There does seem to be new orders going in today, was 472 new VINS issued since the first of the year with the majority of them being TRX's

TRX
169​
Big Horn / Lonestar
89​
Laramie
75​
Limited
63​
Rebel
35​
Longhorn
28​
Tradesman
12​
Sport
1​

11289 ordered, 4923 built to date and 4457 shipped already.

All numbers for all trucks are listed on page two of the tracking sheet if you ever want to look at them again in the future.

View attachment 30793
Hello Sir! Can you advise how many 2021MY TRX were build? Above chart is for 2022MY, correct?

I’ve been in jb status since the 17th is that something I should worry about. Everyone who got a build sheet has a window sticker already except me and my truck is base the only thing I got trx graphics on the outside.

I’ve been in jb status since the 17th is that something I should worry about. Everyone who got a build sheet has a window sticker already except me and my truck is base the only thing I got trx graphics on the outside.
Nope, but you'll worry regardless. Take solace in knowing that many of us are stuck in various stages and for long periods of time. I'm convinced my tires might have spots of dry rot when/if my truck arrives. 🤣

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back