HOT! 🦖 RAM-TRX.com October Giveaway ☕ Member Appreciation! 🍺

This tumbler would keep my red bull chilly and frosty with with a little peach, vanilla, passion fruit and hint of half and half. Perfect way to start day in my new truck with a new TRX forum tumbler.
I feel ill.

Cold blue water. To remind me daily that my Hydro hasn't been built yet, but will be... some day. 😅

I would place somewhere under truck near exhaust manifold upon every cold start hoping to catch cricket piss.

Black Rifle Coffee cold brew with sweet cream.
See. I can get down with this. All you animals that live on redbull are disgusting

I could use a yeti tumbler to collect the sweat from a 5 day no shower dancer at a festival then watch @JumpSquadAuto drink it because thats the closest he gets to swapping fluids with females
You hurt my feelings.

See. I can get down with this. All you animals that live on redbull are disgusting
I do my morning coffee. But sometimes it ain’t enough and I’ll grab one of those mango monsters. I’ve never liked Red Bull but was convinced to try these monsters and they’re damn good.

I’m just giving you grief out of love. Kinda like Bobby Brown. Why do you make me do this to you?
LOL. As long as its Bobby Brown and not Bobby Brown Jr I will accept it. Then again love did not end well for the receiving party in either one of those relationships.

I was fortunate enough to get a Tumbler already (huge thanks to Nitro) so if you win this.....we can move our relationship to the next level and be Tumbler Buddies.

A mix of Teeling Whisky/Gingerale + Tears of all the Mustangs I destroyed on the track! Sooo many hurt feelings!

• Winner
Reactions: 2TR

Post in this thread and let us know what beverage (HOT or COLD) this awesome tumbler would have the pleasure of holding. Be creative, give us some details!

What it WON'T hold is --

. . . any alcohol! No drinking and driving in my TRX!

. . . no coffee, because once you use a container for coffee, you pretty much can ONLY use it for coffee,

. . . no fruity-tooty soda drinks or any other kind of cavity-causing crap.

So if you're down with some plain old fashioned ice-cold water -- some H2O on the rocks of course --
Then I'm totally down for sporting this awesome tumbler in the center consol of my Granite Crystal 22' TRX!

Thanks for your consideration!

Starts the day with a coffee - Black and strong dark roast - Ben Tree is our local

Mid day after the coffee it turns itself into a whiskey sour holder for the golfing adventure

Once empty, it will get filled with shell casing on the range. Some 45 ACP and 5.56 plus some 7.62.

After this, no wiping out and add in a giblet (gin, lime, cane sugar, and a splash of ginger beer). Stir it well so you get that brass and lead mixed up in the drink.

Refill with bourbon toward bedtime, one large square ice to allow the bourbon to breath but keep the lid closed to keep the aroma in the cup for each drink.

Repeat next day.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back