HOT! 🦖 RAM-TRX.com October Giveaway ☕ Member Appreciation! 🍺

It’ll be my collection cup for spare change in order to feed my dinosaur.
Not sure spare change is gonna help get any kind of snack with gas prices! Go Brandon!! 🤪🤪🤪

I would fill it with cinnamon whiskey and Bambi and I would sip it on long romantic walks in the woods.

Ok, I'll say it. @Bambi will use it to collect juice.

Well… let’s be honest. I got “lead poisoning” at work a few years ago and am on a crappy Uncle Sam pension.
My wife is a nurse and the bread winner and is paying for the ordered TRX for me as a conciliation prize now that I’m a house husband raising two kids under 6 yrs old.

So… I think this tumbler is going to hold cold beer when the kids think it’s hot coffee or ice tea, or it’s going to hold hot coffee when the kids think it’s cold beer or ice tea….

… and it will go to the missus.

I'll use it to peddle for loose change to add to the fuel fund..

jk it's a weekend car so i'll probably use it to hold "coffee" during meetings

If I win it, I’m going to drive to SHAP while drinking bourbon out of it with a picture of Lee Iacocca taped to the backside of the tumbler.
Then I’m going to fill it with liquid speed and hand deliver it to Rick, Ashley, Larry, Jeff, Cheryl, Nicky, Chelsea, Ali, and John from a Ram Chat so they can hopefully get off their asses and “gather my parts” a bit faster!

Peachy Crown Tea (Lipton Peach Tea and Peach Crown Royal)

Cup use would be black coffee in the morning and dark whiskey in the
evening .

Coffee at work, some various flavor of moonshine when not, or occasionally some other type of whiskey.

This will go on my mantle to showcase how close i was to "winning" a TRX that is 4 months and counting in the making. Then i shall put it on the dash of my power wagon and comiserate oh what could have been if only my TRX was to be built before the guys that ordered theirs last week..........So in short it will hold my tears......then to be follwed by some GIn.

That guy with the man bun from the Raptor forum last week whose wife has probably pleasured herself multiple times to the vision of the TRX driver leaving them at the light (you know, the one that Bambi made weep) sure did make a white chocolate mocha sound interesting ...

I’ll use it to mix my pre workout before I take the TRX to the gym to flex on everyone.

My morning coffee while sitting in a lawn chair in the my garage, lurking on forum and checking Triple B’s morning post on my iPad for 159th time, hoping by some miracle my build sheet has been added.

0743B89E-6CF3-4A1C-B48D-A594E4D7BC81.jpeg
That yeti would be full of Margarita on the rocks and would fit perfect in the cup holder on my Baja! (Note:this setup will look much better once my Ignition Edition shows up)

Piss and Vinegar!!!! How one feels when they drive a TRX!!!!!!

I will use it everyday for whatever I’m drinking especially when I’m next to my business partner to remind him on why he shouldn’t have bought a 21 Raptor lol Other then once I get my TRX I can park next to his Raptor and collect his Raptor tears in person! 🤣🤣🤣
Tell forum members the address and block his raptor in on all sides with rex’s. Be casually sipping out of the cup watching.

I would fill it with cinnamon whiskey and Bambi and I would sip it on long romantic walks in the woods.
Fireball is woman drink so I guess you are the bottom!

Ok, I'll say it. @Bambi will use it to collect juice.
I could use a yeti tumbler to collect the sweat from a 5 day no shower dancer at a festival then watch @JumpSquadAuto drink it because thats the closest he gets to swapping fluids with females

This tumbler would keep my red bull chilly and frosty with with a little peach, vanilla, passion fruit and hint of half and half. Perfect way to start day in my new truck with a new TRX forum tumbler.

Back