‘23 Granite Movement

TRXfan508

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 1500 Rebel
Finally seeing some movement after ordering late August and going into D status in early September.

‘23 Granite with all options except for the tow package, ram bar, or the bed tire mount.

We will see what happens! Still wouldn’t be upset if this came a bit into the new year to avoid the harsh salt on the roads here in the north east.

But getting excited!

Attachments

• 2651BE5A-AA1E-45B2-B5AB-9FD5676691CC.png
    2651BE5A-AA1E-45B2-B5AB-9FD5676691CC.png
    183 KB · Views: 182
I ordered my 23' granite the same day as you....I'm still nothing

My Granite ordered 8/19 had the same movement yesterday, now “scheduled”

Attachments

• 17EB62BA-D1E6-44C5-94F9-F7F49F7089BC.png
    17EB62BA-D1E6-44C5-94F9-F7F49F7089BC.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 53
It’s funny how all of these can be different. Mine doesn’t even show a photo of the truck.
Mine hasn’t displayed an image all day, just popped up when I refreshed it on my phone… I think they were purposely not showing granite as to not make everyone else regret their color choices

Mine hasn’t displayed an image all day, just popped up when I refreshed it on my phone… I think they were purposely not showing granite as to not make everyone else regret their color choices
Just as I typed that I went back to refresh and there it was. Ask and we shall receive!

We have similar dates. And I'm also hoping it gets delivered April at the earliest to avoid the salty roads.

Well the christmas miracle happened, i didn't even have a vin online and as of today i got a truck picture and a scheduled date of 12/15
Hmm. Your Christmas Miracle was scheduled for yesterday. Did you get a build sheet today?

We have similar dates. And I'm also hoping it gets delivered April at the earliest to avoid the salty roads.
Not too concerned about the salt, this is going to be a daily for the next 10 years for sure and it will see plenty of it....just need to find financing now and hopefully lock in something before the next hike

Hmm. Your Christmas Miracle was scheduled for yesterday. Did you get a build sheet today?
@slivoman - It just occurred to me that you’re talking about the Ram online tracker, so your status changed on 12/15. Ask your dealer for an updated POC (Priced Order Confirmation). That should give you the Estimated Ship Date (which is roughly the build date). I’m curious what date it will show.

@slivoman - It just occurred to me that you’re talking about the Ram online tracker, so your status changed on 12/15. Ask your dealer for an updated POC (Priced Order Confirmation). That should give you the Estimated Ship Date (which is roughly the build date). I’m curious what date it will show.
I was going to next week, I will post once I get it.

So is anyone actually getting any emails from RAM like they used to when your truck was built? I got one from RAM back when I had my Power Wagon built and Jeep this summer when my 392 got built but I've seen nothing from RAM directly (only the dealer) on my TRX, just wondering if they still sent out those welcome to RAM emails?

I get an email every week from Ram. They want to talk to me about my extended warranty.

I’m not kidding.

Back